choreographer-ten

ten x dancer male reader
pronouns used: he/him
content warning: cursing, vomit, slight homophobia
rlly badly written idk whats up

"1, 2, 3, 4 and to the left and go." ten spoke, m/n moving to the choreography for ten's solo. "did i do it right now?" m/n asked, ten hugging him tightly. "yes baby." he whispered, kissing m/n's cheek. "ugh finally." he mumbled, sighing deeply as he wrapped his arms around ten.

"let's stay like this, alright?" he said, ten frowning. "we have work to do." ten spoke, holding m/n's waist. "not anymore." m/n smiled, connecting their lips gently, ten melting into his hold, quickly snapping himself out of it. "no no no, babe come on."

rolling his eyes, m/n walked away, sitting down by the speaker in a huff. "i have so much more time to learn this dance love. i'm ahead of schedule and ready to work, so let me rest." sitting down next to m/n, ten smiled, kissing his boyfriend's cheek. "i love you too much to let that happen." "you-"

grabbing the side of ten's face, m/n squeezed his cheeks, getting on his lap. "now you listen here ten." m/n grumbled, ten leaning forward to kiss his boyfriend. "you look so cute when you're angry." "i hate you." m/n deadpanned, ten grabbing at his boyfriend's sides, kissing m/n's chin.

"i love you." ten smiled, m/n's face lighting up. "you're gay ten this is really gay." taking a deep breath, ten looked at him confused. "babe, we're literally two men in a relationship." m/n giggled, kissing ten's lips. "i'm really really giggly inside and i don't know why."

putting his arms around m/n's neck, ten connected their lips together, m/n's lips buzzing with excitement. "i think it's because you like me." ten whispered, m/n nodding. "i do think i like you."

the two laughed, putting their lips together. "no let's work." ten said, patting his boyfriend's ass, standing up. "goodbye." m/n said, walking out while ten grabbed for his hand. "nope. now please."

turning back, m/n pecked ten's lips, getting into position.

"only because i love you." "of course baby."

***

"babe." ten said, moving to sit in m/n's lap as he drank from his water. "ten, cameras-" "we're out of frame, see?" ten spoke, pointing at the camera directors. "fine." m/n rolled his eyes, ten clinging onto his boyfriend.

"m/n, give me a kiss." ten smiled, m/n frowning. "nope. not a chance." "why?" "because we're filming something and there's people who don't know about us here." 

"don't care." ten said, pecking m/n's lips quickly, ruffling his hair. "you're being reckless." m/n singsonged, flicking ten's shoulder. "you love it." a bright smile grew on m/n's face, m/n connecting their lips.

"5 more minutes like this and then we're starting practice again." "i hate you." "you love me ten." "ugh you're right."

***

@soompi
3/3/24

netizens notice ten acting affectionate with male dancer

in the behind for ten's nightwalker dance practice, netizens found pictures of the nct member cuddling up againsts a dancer, kissing his head.

[] [] [] []

sm has yet to release a statement about the two

what do you think of the news?

comments:

user1: bros were literally kissing in a practice room

user2: favoritism