Artie!!

The next morning (5 am), Artie came by with a big smile on his face.

I was pretty grumpy, and I was in no mood to be hanging around cute guys. Yes, you might be thinking, 'What the hell is wrong with her!?' Try waking up at 5 in the morning with non-stop knocking on your door.

I was about to close the door on him, but he stuck his foot in the door.

"Go away!!" I groaned.

"Sorry cutie, you've got training."

"A better reason for me to stay here." I said.

"Oh come on! Jon's gonna make you run for thirty minutes today, and then I'm going to take you under my wing so I can teach you the basics of simple hacking." He said.

"Why do I have to learn that stuff?" I asked.

"I've got a scenario for ya. You and Cody are on a mission," He started.

"Ew!!" I wrinkled my nose.

"It's a scenario!! Back to what I was saying, Cody sucks at computer stuff, so you have to take down the security system." he said.

"I still don't get the point." I said, flatly.

"Okay, I admit. I'm terrible at scenarios. But still, its a requirement here." He said.

"Ugh....fine." I pouted.

"Oh, and Jon wants you to wear jeans." He said, smiling.

"Why? I'm gonna be running." My face fell.

"Exactly." He said.

&&

I gasped, pulling at my pants. I was sweating like mad. My legs were sore from the fabric clinging. I was pissed. When I was looking for comfortable jeans to wear, I realized all my jeans were skinny. Great.

I went over to Jonathan, clutching at my legs because of the pain.

"Tell me why I had to wear jeans today?!" I gapsed.

He mimicked my position, "Because, you have to get used to running in this fabric."

He grinned as if everything was funny when I frowned. He patted my head and said, "Artie! You can sweep the princess away if you want."

Two arms wrapped around my waist and flung me over his shoulder. I could tell it was a guy, cause no girl has a hard back like Artie. Artie chuckled and said goodbye to Jon, and walked back to his room, or whatever.

The whole way there, my head was banging against his back, and he wouldn't put me down.

"Wh-yah-yah n-oo-t?" I asked, my head bumping on his back.

"Because, cutie, you have a nice butt." He said.

"T-tha-ay-nks. Now-ow pu-uh-t me-e do-own!!" I said.

"No. We're here already. Welcome to the hacker wing." He said brightly.

He kept on walking to the far back of the room, and opened a door. We entered, and it was mostly dark, with the glow of the computers everywhere. The door closed, and a voice piped in.

"Your new girlfriend?" Cody asked. What is he doing here?

Artie chuckled, "I wish."

"What do you mean?" Cody asked.

Right, he only saw my butt.

"I get to handle the new girl, Carter today." Artie replied. He really needs to rephrase that sentence.