Um...I Guess I Can Call This The No Name Chapter?

I crossed my arms with a scowl,in the butt hugging shorts that were shorter than Mini Me, and the v-neck which was slipping off of my shoulders. Yes, Ryan had made me change. Apparently this is an experiment on my acting skills, and he wants to see how well this would affect Cody; who doesn't know what's going on whatsoever.

"Hey Ryan I'm he- Woah..." Cody said, waltzing in like he was freaking Prince Harry. Although Cody is much more good looking than that royal hunk- no offense Harry, I still love you. 

*Cody POV*

Ryan, the guy who knows how to make me into a woman,  wanted me at his office because apparently I was supposed to meet his younger sister and entertain her for the day. I reluctantly agreed because I love kids. I have no absolute reason for that, but I honestly do adore kids. They're my weakness.

"Hey Ryan, I'm he- Woah..." I said, sounding stunned as soon as I entered.

Before me, was a hot girl crossing her arms and scowling at Ryan. He put an arm around her shoulder and whispered something into her ear, which seemed to make her smile.

She had extremely long blonde hair, that reached her waist, and she had soft blue eyes. There was something familiar about her, but I never got to put my finger on it since, there was a magnetic string pulling my eyes to her legs.

It's the legs!!

"This, is my younger sister..." He trailed, looking at her as if searching for the answer.

"Jess." Her eyes looked like she wanted to laugh desperately, but couldn't for some reason.

"Yeah, my sister Jess. I have a couple of things to do, and I don't want her sitting around in this office doing nothing. So do you mind keeping her company?" He asked me pleading eyes.

I smirked at her, and nodded. "Sure. Of course I wouldn't mind keeping a fine little thing like you company..." I said when he left the room. 

She giggled, and strode over to me. "Well somebody sounds just a little bit too over-confident there..."

"Maybe it's cause I am." I looked down at her. She was almost the same height as Carter. But she was just a little bit more taller, Jess, that is. What the hell? Why am I thinking about that girl when there is a fallen angel in front of my eyes?

"Ah, is that so?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes it so. So why is it that Ryan needs someone to keep you company?" I asked, leaning down towards her, so our faces were inches apart. 

She seemed taken aback, when I did so, but recomposed after a brief moment. 

"Maybe it's cause I'm a bad girl..." She put a hand on my chest, and I felt my arms wrap around her waist. 

"So...you have a man right now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Because if you don't, I swear I'd take you for myself."

"How could you take me for yourself when you don't even know me?" She pursed her pink lips.

"We'd have all the time in the world to get to know eachother..."

"I'm pretty sure you say these kinds of things to a lot of other girls." She smirked.

"No denying that one." I replied. 

"Ah, so you're a player. Too good to be true. Well, it was nice meeting you, but I should get going." She said, pulling out of my grasp and walking away from me.

I stood there in shock, watching where she disappeared off to, and my mouth ajar. Did she really just do that? Turn me on completely, and then calls me a player and walks off??