The Mess in The Dress Part 2

We finally got to the shindig thingy, yes no one told me a THING the whole ride here. Artie wouldn't look at me when I asked, and Cody just brushed me off like dust. It really pissed me off to the bone, but I said nothing, and just kept quiet the rest of the way.

I stepped out into the cold, and waited for Artie and Cody to get out of the black BMW, so they could lead the way. Once they did, Artie looped his arm into mine and grinned at me. "Cody, can I please tell her why we're here?" He asked.

"Well since the two of you are already so close, go ahead." He said, without letting me miss the vicious tone in his voice. What is wrong with that boy?

"Okay, Mr Poopy Pants. Tonight you are going to officially meet the Big Man himself." Artie told me. I gasped.

"We're gonna meet Fat Albert?!"

"No, the guy who runs the agency. He told Jon that he wanted to meet you personally. Me and Cody are just your escorts." Artie said, chuckling.

"WHAT?! We're meeting the dude!??!" I screeched.

"Actually, we're meeting the Director." Cody corrected.

"Whatever..." I muttered, as we entered the restaurant.

We sat down at the round table, while Artie and Cody sat next to me. I fixed up my hair, and adjusted my dress until I felt comfortable again.

"Stop trying to make yourself look decent. It's annoying." Cody glared.

 "I'm not. My hair was falling apart and my....chest area feels uncomfortable." 

He scrunched up his nose in disgust, still looking adorable while doing so, and looked in another direction as if he had no interest in what happened to my boobs (which would be totally perverted if he did.)

That's when Cody and Artie stood up. "Collins, McTavish, thank you for joining us tonight, gentleman."

 I remember that voice. It was the guy from the gym. William Hawker, I think.

"Hello Ms. Swan. You look lovely tonight." He said. I got up, and shook his hand. We all sat down and 'Director Hawker' had a grin on his face.

"Carter, this is the Director of the agency. Mr. William Hawker." Artie said formally.

"I'm quite aware of who you are, Mr. Hawker. You're the big boss." I said.

"Carter..." Cody hissed, kicking me from under the table. I silently winced in pain, as I kicked him back harder. I'm the one with the heels here, people.

"Ms. Swan, I've read your file, and my, you are very interesting. I really do hope you choose to become an official agent here."

"Actually, I don't want to be an agent. I was never asked to do this. I have a life to get back to, and people who'd miss me. Did you know that I wasn't allowed to contact anyone? I promised someone that I'd call them, but no. It turns out, that I'm not really going to some snooty boarding school but some agency!!"

Cody and Artie put their hands on my shoulders, as if to calm me down. I gave them an appreciated look, and sighed.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Hawker. I just really had a hard first week here. Everything is just so new to me, and I can't handle it all at once."

He gave me a smile that showed where his wrinkles were, and said, "I completely understand Ms. Swan. But I do have the right to tell you that if you decide not to join, then I'd have to wipe your memory clean. The decision is all yours, but I have been informed by Jonathan Gray that you already know too much, and it'd be difficult to pick out every memory of the agency of yours. So we came up with the conclusion of erasing everything from your seventeenth birthday."

No...

"Oh, well give me a few days and I will get back to you." I said, looking down at my plate.

"Good choice, Ms. Swan."

+_+

After that evening, I went straight to my room and just cried. I cried because I missed Mom and Dad. I cried becasue I missed Jeremy and my other friends. I cried because I missed home. But honestly, I cried because I have no choice.

X_x

Days went by, training went on, but I felt more empty. Today though, was different. I was told training was cancelled, and report to Jon's office. My thoughts settled on home as I entered the room. There they were: Artie, Jon,  and surprisingly Cody.

"What's going on?"

"Katerina Swan, do you or do you not accept to join the agency?" Jon asked, but smirking when he said my real name.

This is it. This is the day where I make a life changing decision. I was thinking about it the past days, no one said anything. I just really hope that the choice I make is the right path to go.

I really do hope so.

*&_)%($&^$%*$#^)*(&_(*((&%

OKAIII OKAII!!! BEFORE YOU GET MAD, HEAR ME OUT!!! THIS IS THE SECOND PART TO THE OTHER CHAPTER!! sOoODOOOoOOoOooo... that means i wrote THREE PAGES!! technically. i'll write more faster if i get more votes. Yep...i'm like that now. I NEED VOTES IF YOU  WANT MORE!!

btw.. i have writers block, if you've had that, then you know what im sayin. THAT'S WHY ITS SO SHORT!! ^_# no punching ppl in the eye!!! X_x