Chapter 19

"No no no no no no no no no!!!!!!" Jason yelled as the other team found his hiding spot an unleashed everything they could on him.

"How come when I play games with you, you're so loud?" I asked, partically sarcastically and the other part in all honesty.

"God damn it!" Jason yelled at the top of his lungs. If anyone was home, they would think that he was watching a sports game.

"Chill out man, this is for fun remember? Do you even remember what fun is when you play these games anymore?" I asked as I took out a few people that were firing on Jason.

"I know how to have fun!"

"I'm sure you do." I said firing off the last shot I could before I died. "I personally miss the old games, I mean whatever happened to Sonic the Hedgehog!?"

"That was the best game of my young life!"

"Sonic's girlfriend was almost as bad as Mario's."

Jason laughed out loud causing gummy worms to fall from his mouth and onto the floor. "I wasted half my life saving Mario's girlfriend!"

"That was just gross man. You better eat those because I'll feel sorry for your dog if he eats them. You have germs!" I teased as my player finally spawned and I could start playing again.

"Shut up man." Jason lightly shoved me, making me slip off the sofa and land on the floor in a heap. 

"Dude!"

"Not my fault you can't handle a little push!"

"That wasn't little! You shoved me off the couch!" I retorted.

"Well that's what you get for making fun of me. Besides if anyone has germs it's you!"

"Excuse me?" I asked putting my character into position for a shot.

"Rauri has been avoiding you like the plague."

I cringed slightly, I knew she had been avoiding me. No wonder I never saw her over the whole last week. I thought she was just busy. 

"No she isn't." I denied as I took a few quick shots onto the opposing team, killing one of them and then getting return fire from his surviving team mates.

"Yes she is. She runs back home after school and into her room after school in fear you're coming over."

"I guess she didn't like the date then?" I muttered, mostly to myself but of course Jason had heard it.

"No I over heard her tell Taylor she really liked it."

"Are you just saying that to make me feel better Jason?"

 "No. I promised you I would see what she said about it." He paused the game to give me a serious look. "That's what she said, sorry I'm not one of those who lies to make others feel better. I tell it straight."

"That might be why you don't have a girlfriend."

"I don't need one. I'm too young to find the one. Let me get through college and I'll start looking. Until then I'll party on." Jason stated with a smirk, likging the idea probably a little more than he should.

"More like hump your way through college." I muttered under my breath.

"I heard that Wild!" Jason lunged at me from his position on the floor causing us to wreastle on the floor until the door bell rang.

"Pizzas here!" I yelled in Jason's ear. "Go get it! I'm hungry!

"I'm still alive in this game, you're dead until next game. You go get it."