Chapter 31

This is the last chapter guys and then an epilgoue! So let me know what you think of it and the book over all, constructive critism is always welcome, let me know is something went too fast or if there's a whole in the plot line.

I do need to know if you guys want a sequel, so speak up or it won't even have a chance of happening!

remember to vote and comment guys.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I'm so sorry I thought you were that Mark guy." Rauri said touching my cheek lightly trying to appoligize to me for hitting me.

"Why are you even here?"

"Taylor heard about the party on Rebel Yell and wanted to come. I just wanted to use the bathroom and he started talking to me, one thing lead to another and he thought I wanted sex." She shivered slightly at the thought.

"You know it's not that bad if you have it with the right person." I smiled hinting that back to when she used to want it with me.

"Yeah I guess I didn't find him yet."

"Oh, well I hope you have a nice night with Taylor." I forced myself off the carpet to head to the bathroom. I didn't need to stand here and be insulted by the girl I used to date nad still had strong feelings for.

"Wait...." I turned around to see a deep blush forming on her cheeks. She was biting her lip, nervous to say whatever she was thinking.

"What is it?"

"I still..... ummm I think Taylor left. Can I go home with you and Jason?" I knew that wasn't what she wanted to say, but I let it slide.

"Sure, just let me go to the bathroom really quickly. Can you stay out of trouble that long?" I saw her smile before I went to the bathroom.

I splashed some cold water on my face before walking back out to see her standing talking to Nathan. Her blue squined top sparkled in the light, while her dark skinny jeans showed off her long legs and the heels made me want to keep her close to me. I didn't want anyone else hurting her or  being around her.

"Where's Jason?"

"He went home with a sorority girl!" Nathan was yelling, probably too intoxicated to notice that half the people upstairs turned to stare at him.

"Ok well, let's go home. Can you walk man?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Nathan walked out the front door after stumbling a few times down the stairs. I took Rauri's hand and lead her out of the house making sure that no one else tried to take her against her will.

The air was chilled in the late May night, that I gave Rauri my coat even though I was freezing in a short sleeve shirt. Nathan seemed to sober up slightly from the sudden change in air and beat us back to the dorm room. We walked by the lake for a little while, not saying anything because of the awkward tension that hung in the air around us.

"So how many girls have you done since you got here?" She meant it as a joke until she saw my sicken reaction.

"One, at the beginning of the year and none since then."

"Why?"

"Didn't feel right. I didn't even want to do it, but Jason was convinced it would make me feel better or something."

"Oh yeah, Jason told me that."

"He did?"

"Yeah and don't worry I yelled at him for you. It wasn't right of him to make you do that." She bit her bottom lip lightly.