Chapter 14

We followed Rauri after she left the house. To not make it obvious we left a few minutes before she did, and waited for her to leave the house. A grey mercedes pulled up to the house ten minutes later, then left with Rauri.

"It's game on." Jason said with a mischievious grin on his face.

"Got a thing or two to say to the guy J?"

"Naturally. No one takes out my sister without me meeting them, you know how guys are. Can't trust them with my sister."

"But you think you can trust Asher." Nicole asked with a tingle of laughter in her voice.

"I can at least make sure that he doesn't hurt her." He said looking at Nicole in the rear view mirror. It was my idea to bring her, mostly to make our night out less suspisious. Although she had given another idea, which still made the car ride uncomfortable as we all remembered it.

"Actually I can tell Rauri that Asher didn't have sex with me, because he didn't want me to get it over with." She said with a smile, thinking that she was helping.

"You did what?!" Nathan yelled as he smashed his fist into my jaw.

"It was before we dated baby!" She said trying to calm him down. "He's the one that told me you liked me."

"Why did you go to him?"

"All of my friends had already had sex... I thought I should just do it too and who better then the 'Sex God'?" Her tone was light, she was making fun of my title.

"You're never touching her again." Nathan growled before we walked out the door with his arms wrapped around her protectively.

We pulled up to a club about half an hour away from our small town. You could hear the music blarring outside and see the lights flashing on the inside. We had no time to wait so we had Nicole flirt with the bouncer; lightly playing with her hair and flashing a flirty smile with a wink would have been enough but her strapless black mini dress and red heels did amazing work at distracting him. We were able to slip through, unnoticed to him, and along with a few people that had been waiting in line for I.D checks.

Nathan waited for Nicole to work her way into the club while Jason and I found a spot at the bar to watch for Rauri to come in. Once Rauri came in Jason was going to leave and watch the date for a while, then see what he did to his sister. If that guy took one step out of line, may the Lord save him from Jason.

I was going to use my charms to get even with her for making me so jealous, I just hope I don't break down when I see those big brown eyes. The outfit she was wearing had barely passed her mom's inspection, and from what I heard the guy didn't pass it. Ms. Haws is a great judge of character, so it had Jason on edge.

"Would you like to dance?" I turned to see Casey standing in front of me. Her deep red dress clung to her curves and left a lot to be desired from where it stopped on her upper thigh.

"Sure." I nodded to Jason to let him know I was going. He nodded back, letting me know that he'd keep watch until she came in.

Casey pulled me out onto the dance floor, right in the middle of a lot of people. I could feel the heat radiating off of everyone around me, along with Casey who pressed herself against me. She was carefree in her movements as she ground her core into me; something was different but pleased her.

She turned around so she could rub her ass against me, getting me hard almost automatically. I my arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to my body. I gripped her hips and started moving in rythem with her erotic dancing. Heat radiated through my body as we danced, she was still a straight to the point girl. She knew exactly what she wanted and knew how she could get it; even if it meant using her feminitaty to get it.