Chapter 4

She had talked to Roni? What had they talked about? I'm so dead, why did she let me make love to her if she knew I cheated on her? My mind was rushing trying to search what was left of my logical side for what I should do, but only came up with what I should have done. I should have told her when I first showed up that I cheated, but she already knew what would be different. Well, besides when this conversation took place.

"What did Roni say?" I asked curiously.

"She told me how good you were. I think I noticed some of the tricks you learned with her, like holding me down." She winked at me, accompanied by a little flirty smile.

"You're ok with that?" She tilted her head in confusion.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"Because I cheated, I had sex with another girl and that doesn't make you angry?" I was so confused, Why wasn't she mad at me?

"I don't understand why you think I'd be mad."

"We're dating." I said simply. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, to comprehend what I had said. She held her hand up and laughed nervously.

"Hold on, we're not dating. We never were."

"Yes we are! I asked you and you said yes.

"I meant yes for getting it on as often as possible. You have no idea how good you are at it." She said turning on the charm, trying to get me to stay. I pulled back, and moved out of the pool putting my shorts back on. "What are you doing Asher?" She put on her best sad puppy dog face, and batted her eye lashes at me.

"I felt bad about have sex with her because I like you!"

"So? I had sex with Brent, Derek, Drew, Ryan and Sam in the last few weeks. But none of them were as good as you." I swallowed to prevent myself from throwing up. She had sex with half the basketball team and was trying to flirt to keep me around, I have more self worth then that. She grabbed my hand and put it on her bare chest, causing my breathing to quicken as I anticipated making love to her again.

I shook my head violently to get the images out of my head, I needed to get out of here fast. Although as I got up she pulled me back into the hot tub and kissed me until I was incapable of fighting what my body wanted. I looked her in the eye, the girl I wanted for so long only wanted me for sex. I wanted her for a relationship, but what I saw had better incentives then a relationship. I took her for another round as I took control this time, not wasting time on any of the niceties of our first round.

It was hard, long and tiring as we focused soley on the physical need of it. She moaned more often, always encouraging me to keep going and sometimes to improve my methods. I had her body pressed against mine, as I decided if she was going to have sex with all those guys then I was going to have multiple girls. I was going to make every girl feel what it was like to make love to me, to give them the nine Roni and Vanessa had felt. It was time to use my new repuation to get the dream of a high school player.

I took her from the hot tub after we finished and took her into a random bed room, putting her on the bed. I looked at the prize of my new reputation, the girl every guy wanted to get in bed with or have a relationship with in my case. I wasted no time getting her on me again, the feeling on entering her was getting better and better each time, and I could only imagine what it would feel like with someone new each day. We rolled on the bed for what felt like minutes, but quickly turned into hours.

Her hair was a mess and the bed was soaked from our earlier swim, she would have to clean the sheets before sleeping in here tonight. She locked eyes with me, and licked her lips that got me ready for another round almost instantly. I got her on top of me, and let her place herself on me. I used Roni's trick to lift her up and pull her back down hard to re-enter her time and time again. She started moaning my name like crazy as I mixed it together with twisting her hips during her big finale.