Chapter 13

I came into Nathan's kitchen after showering to rinse the chlorine off my skin, I shook my head releasing all the droplets of water that were left clinging onto my hair. I shook off like a wet dog, just to spray Nathan so I could hear him yell like a little girl.

"Hey! You're getting water all over your homework!" Nathan yelled, patting a paper towel on the magazines in front of him.

"What homework?"

"Dude you got turned down by my sister. You're doing homework, because I'm sick of hearing you complain about it."

"What's the homework?" I asked with a groan.

"Your reading these chick magazines I took from Rauri's room yesterday." I saw Glamour, Seventeen and within the pile a Cosmopolitan magazine.

"Are you sure this isn't yours?" I asked handing Jason the Cosmopolitan, he raised an eye brow at the girl on the cover.

"No but I wish it was."

"Dude read the cover stories. Your sister's learning about sex."

"She'll need to if she's dating you!" Nathan laughed slightly until Jason slapped the back on his head.

 "If you touch my sister like that; I'll personally castrate you."

 Each of us picked up a random magazine to start reading, of course I got the Cosmo one first as a joke. At first it's filled with shoes, beauty tips and ads that fill most magazines, well except maybe Playboy.

Then around the middle I get to the actual advice and "Love" portion of the booklet. One qoute from the biggest love questions was my favorite, "He said he loved me on the second date, is that even possible? No. He wants to get in your pants." It's so funny, because it's true.

"Did you guys know you could fracture your dick?" I asked rather loudly making me look around to make sure only Jason and Nathan heard. Both cringed slightly at the thought, either thinking about how bad that would hurt or remembering a time they were hit in the nuts. Sometimes it felt like nine hundred bones were breaking at once, if you get hit hard enough.

"No and I didn't need to know that either." Nathan said as Jason got up to see what I was reading, He pointed to another part of the page that was saying the average size for an aroused guy is the same as a sharpie.

"I want a sharpie now." He said, looking in the kitchen drawers for one.

"Want to see if you 'measure' up or not?"

"I know I measure up, but I can't believe it."

"Well it says the average guy has eleven hard-ons a day, just wait and see." I laughed slightly as he threw three sharpies at me, landing them on the table.

"Switch magazines with me, I can't take you blurting out these facts. You can read about the Olympic swimmers instead." Nathan said switching them before I could protest.

 "Great I can get tips from Ryan Lochte about which moisturizer to use when chlorine makes my skin dry or how he wants to go into fashion as a future career."

"Is he gay?"

"Sounds like it...." Jason said absentmindedly.

"Dude this sucks! I don't want to read chick magazines all day! Why not just go get some other girl? They all throw themselves at you anyway, easy score." Nathan groaned.

 My stomach clenched at the thought of the girls that throw themselves at me, wanting to get in my pants at the first shot they have. Memories of two girls pushing me up against the wall after the swim meet last night came to mind, then the pain of one of their boyfriends punching me across the face.