Chapter 2

I always thought my friend had a Christian mind, until she helped me write this. :) Miss Aliiiiii <3

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

I walked into class the next day with a note on my desk. I sat down, the note was in some girlie hand writing 'Asher' was written in cursive and little hearts around it. It said that she had a great time yesterday and couldn't wait for today, she was so excited that she left school early so she could get the room ready, Vanessa had also said that she told her best friends Logan and Roni about our time together. They were apparently "oh so totally jealous" of our time together, and they wanted to know if I'd be willing to give them the same treatment.

I couldn't tell if she was joking about me giving them what I gave her or if she was serious, it was my first time, I couldn't have been that great. We almost rushed out of the house, so it couldn't have been that great. I was slightly grateful it was at her house today, we could get in and out without her parents even knowing we were home in that house.

Throughout class I felt people staring at me, even when we were taking a test. I would turn to see boys and girls looking at me, guys would give me a thumbs up while girls would wink at me. My mind was swimming in confusion, why are they watching me? I wondered as Nathan took the next to me. His blond hair was messy, as if some girl just played with it, while his clothes were crisp and clean.

"Wake up late?"

"That obvious?" He asked. I nodded while he tried to fix his hair, to little avail. He was dressed up for an English presentation today, but had woken up late and not been able to take the time to care about how he looked. He eventually gave up, grabbing the note off my desk to read over it. "Dude, what did you skip our weekly study session for?"

"I had sex." Nathan's neck cracked by the speed he turned his head around. "With Vanessa Holder." His eyebrows raised in intrigue.

"Let me get this straight, you had your first time with Vanessa Holder?" I smiled at him for , Nicole Ricker turned around to wink at me. I didn't know that people were listening to the conversation, instantly I went red and out my head down. "Don't be embarrassed, if anything I just hope you gave her a good time or else what little reputation you had is down the toilet."

"I had a reputation?"

"Yeah as a nerd and teacher's pet. How did you even get her over? I know you weren't planning on that."

"Maybe I was." I said, insulted that he thought I couldn't do it.

"You've always said you'd wait for a serious relationship, and you haven't even gone on a date with her. So how did you do it?" He caught his words and put his hand up so I wouldn't answer until he had reworded it. "How did you get her to come over?"

"I originally asked her to study....." I whispered so no one listening could hear. His laughter howled through the class causing everyone to stop what they were doing and look at us.

"Do you have something you want to share with the class? Mr. Miller asked eyeing us through his square glasses. I shook my head but Nathan had fallen out of his chair from laughing so hard, now he was cursing in pain. "This is why I try to be artful in my use of salty language, otherwise it just seems unnecessary and over used." Mr. Miller said, returning to the PowerPoint he had been teaching about.

Once the bell rang Nathan got up and followed me to lunch, I knew he and Jason would want to know about why I skipped our study session for a girl. I couldn't wait to explain everything and see their expressions.

I went to the bathroom quickly, and washed my hands before cathing a glimpse of my self in the mirror. Tony used to joke about people look different after sex, I thought it was you looked like you just had sex because your hair was messy and sweaty from the work out. Even to myself I looked different, I just didn't feel different. My black hair hair was still messy, it was time for a haircut, but the only thing I saw that was different that I had self esteem in who I am. I dried my hands and walked to lunch, grabbing my lunch from my locker and waiting at our regular table.