chapter 1

Ayesha 's pov.....
If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
I smiled pondering over these lines written on the wall of our NGO.
We should always be grateful for the things that we have rather then complaining for the things we don't have.

I made my way to the classroom where I teach these little cute munchkins everyday. They all wished me ever so enthusiastically making me smile.Their energy is infectious .
I started with the regular class and solving their innocent and cute queries about everything and anything.
I have been working here from last 2 years  after completing my post graduation. Being around these innocent souls and  contributing in their lives gives me a different sense of satisfaction and happiness.
There are 8 tutors here including me to guide them . The owner Mr. Aanand  Sharma and  his wife Mrs. Madhu Sharma
didn't had a child  of their own due to some medical complications so they decided to  be the guardian of all these homeless and orphans childrens who did not have anyone to look after them.
How thought and kind they are. I am very  inspired by this kind couple.

After bidding them bye I made my way back to home on my scooty. It was only 30 minutes ride  .I entered inside only to find  Disha bhabhi running after Ruhi to feed her.
This girl gives hard time to everyone while eating food.she is very picky when it comes to eating something healthy.
I immediately caught her in my arms making her laugh.
Thank God you came Ayesha ...now handle this disaster and please feed her these fruits Disha bhabhi said handling me the fruit Bowl.
I  smiled at her taking the fruit bowl and walked towards  the living room .l adjusted myself on the couch with little Ruhi on my lap who was playing with my earings leaning on my shoulder.
I somehow made her eat half of the fruits but then she ran away to my parents room , making  me follow her .
Ruhi was sitting on my father's lap   complaining about everyone making him laugh.
He looked up to me and patted the space beside him asking me to join them .
I sat beside my father leanings on to his shoulder and relaxing a bit.

Ruhi got busy with her toys and my father turned to me  with a soft smile.
How is my princess doing- Baba asked me caressing my hairs.
I am doing excellent Baba and I love being there .....I kept on blabbering like a school kid telling their parents about their day in school, while my father listened to me with a constant smile on his face.
I am very close to him like every other girl.He is my biggest inspiration.

My mother entered the room with ironed clothes in her hand to set in the cupboard and hissed looking at me lazing around.
This girl will never grow up. You didn't change after coming back . Go hurry up and get changed, I will prepare some snacks for you with some ginger ☕ tea...she scolded me shaking her head keeping the clothes inside.
I smiled at her scolding just like school days but obliged and walked up to my room humming  a random tune.
Life is beautiful I thought smilingly 😊.

Author 's pov-
Here on the other hand  A man was pacing here and there in the room with a crying baby leaning on his shoulder.
What happened my love.....why are you crying...Daddy is here only.....it's ok bacha...shhhhh...shhhh...
He patted on the baby's back trying to console the little soul.
Little Ayan woke up and started crying finding no one in the room .
Armaan who was on a call  in the balcony rushed inside to find his son bawling his eyes out.
He rushed to him and picked him up in his  arms muttering sweet nothings and assuring him that he was safe.
Ayan stopped crying after few minutes and looked at his father with tear stained face making Armaan kiss his chubby cheeks.
D_dadd_y....he muttered  and snuggled into him again making Armaan smile.
Yes my baby ...I am here only....Armaan kissed his head and took him downstairs to feed him  something as it's time for his medicine too.
Armaan was working from home today as Ayan was not well from last night .
Although there were people at home to look after him but Ayan gets cranky at times and demands Armaan's presence .

Armaan entered the living room  with Ayan who was snuggling  in his daddy's neck with a thumb in his mouth.
All the family members were sitting there having their evening tea except his father as he was in the office.
Maansi came forward to take Ayan  but he glued himself more to Armaan not willing to let go of his father.
Maansi shaked her head smiling looking at Ayan and patted his back.
Is he ok now??? She asked Armaan who nodded at her sitting on the sofa beside his mother.
Shushma caressed Armaan head lovingly and asked if he wants something to eat and got up to prepare the porridge for her grandson when he nodded in No.

'A child need a mother at this age Beta no matter how much you try you cannot fulfill that void. It's High time Armaan you need to think about marrying again not for yourself but then atleast for Ayan'- Devki Devi- spoke looking at Armaan's tired face .
DaadiSa not again please . I have told you many times before and telling you again now....I am enough to take care of my son and moreover I can't trust any women with Ayan. Who knows how will she treat him .And beside that there are women's in our house to love Ayan like a mother. Armaan said plainly not wanting to sound rude to his grandmother.
Life was tough for Armaan.