chapter 16

Arvind called Gautam informing that they had to postpone the date for next 5 months as Armaan had an international project to handle.
Gautam told him that they are ok with that and infact they will get enough time for wedding preparations in this time span.
Rawat's have postponed the wedding...He informed his family making Beena surprised.
They must have taunted us for delaying the date for sure she said serving him the tea.
Stop judging them Beena. I don't understand why you frame them in a bad light everytime. What's your exact problem with them . They have not given us a chance to think anything bad about them . They are so humble and considerate even after being one of the most influential families in the city .
Do you even know Armaan has not even told his family that it was us who wanted to postpone this wedding. He gave his own excuse for this...Gautam chided his wife disappointed at her behaviour towards Rawat family.
Beena left from their to her room while others were surprised to learn about Armaan's decision.

It was around 10 pm that Ayesha's phone ringed displaying Maansi's name .
She immediately picked it up to .
Hiii maansi.....Ayesha said walking towards the balcony.
Hello not soon to be Bhabi....maansi replied in a sad tone making Ayesha chuckle at her .
I was so excited about your wedding infact everyone was but Bhai has to be the happiness pooper saying that he has some international project to handle and blah blah....maansi said bickering about her brother .
It's ok ....we will get more time to prepare for the wedding....Ayesha said trying to defend Armaan as she knew he did it for her .
Yeahhhh but papa was so angry at Bhai for delaying the wedding for some project. They argued a lot in the evening.
Maa has to calm them down . Even Daadi was also upset with Bhai.....Maansi filled her with the happenings in Rawat mansion and Ayesha was hurt to learn that he had to bear all this because of her and yet he didn't tell anyone about it .
She was feeling guilty for putting him through this .
They talked for some more time and finally hanged up bidding each other bye.

Ayesha felt this sudden urge to talk to him .she knew that Armaan would not be sleeping at this time as maansi informed her about his working till late night.
She dialled his number biting her nails in nervousness.

Armaan was trying to put his little engey ball to sleep but he was in no mood to sleep anytime soon.
Armaan took him to the balcony as usual and settled on himself on the swing with Ayan in his lap .
His phone ringed in his pocket making Ayan look here and there listening to his ringtone making him chuckle at his curious boy.
Armaan took it out of his pocket gaining his attention and he jumped to grab the phone from his father making Armaan move back his hand .
He saw the caller ID and was frowned seeing Ayesha calling him at this time .
Hello....he said picking up the call and Ayan looked at his father keenly as he spoke on the phone.
Hiii....I hope I am not disturbing you....Ayesha said from the other side.
No...I was trying to make Ayan sleep but this boy is giving me hard time ..he said tickling Ayan who giggled cutely.
Ayesha smiled hearing his giggling and wanted to be there with them but now she have to wait for more 5 months she thought sighing.
I am sorry.... she apologized gaing his attention.
Heyyy why are you sorry....he asked her confused.
You had to argue with uncle because of me. I am feeling guilty about it .....she said in a sad tone.
It's ok....you don't have to feel bad about it. It's quite normal between me and Dad....he said trying make her feel easy about it .
But still....she said making him shook his head.
Leave that ....would you like to talk to Ayan ...he asked trying to divert her attention.
Yeahhh why not......she said excitedly...
Ayan here say Hiiii to Ayesha.... Armaan said putting the phone on speaker.
Heyyyyyyyyyyy....he said grabbing the phone making Ayesha laugh at her cute bundle.
Hiiiii Ayan....what were you doing baby....she asked from the other side making him pat on the phone listening to her voice.
Mooooo....he said pointing his finger to the sky trying to tell her about moon 🌙.
Actually he is trying to tell you about moon....Armaan said laughing at his boy's antiques.
Ayesha smiled and her heart flutter listening to his laugh. All of a sudden she wanted to see his face .
Ummmm can I video call....she asked making Armaan look at his phone surprisingly.
I wanted to see Ayan's face. I can't understand his blabbering na....and he also can't see me and didn't know who is talking...she said hurriedly trying to justify herself.
Hmmm...okay....he said and they switched to video call.