chapter 31

They reached Ramgarh around 6 in the evening.
Their cars entred haveli and they were welcomed by Bhanu Singh Rawat and his family who was the cousin of Arvind and lives in the haveli only .
Ayesha was astonished looking at the haveli and already in love with the place .

Kishori Devi Bhanu's mother was eagerly waiting to meet Devki as she was not able to attend Armaan's wedding

Kishori Devi Bhanu's mother was eagerly waiting to meet Devki as she was not able to attend Armaan's wedding .

Karuna(54years old) - Bhanu's wife
Abhishek Rawat( 28 years old)-Bhanu's son who takes care of the farms and their textile business.
Pooja (24years old)-Abhishek's wife.
Rekha - Bhanu's daughter who was happily married and lives in Delhi .

Ayesha adjusted the duptta in her head as told by sushma before coming here and touched Kishori Devi's feet .
Sada suhagan Raho(god bless your married life)....Kishori Devi blessed her .
Bindani to Bohot phutri hai(your daughter in law is very beautiful)
Devki ...Kishori said to Devki  praising Ayesha .
Khamba Ghani Daadi sa ...Armaan greeted her making her cares his hair lovingly.
Kesa hai mahra ladla beta(how is my beloved son)...Kishori Devi asked Armaan hugging him .
Mei thik hu Daadi sa....Aap bataiye..Aap shaddi mei bhi nahi aai......he asked her as they walked inside .
(I am good Daadi sa , you tell me how are you, you didn't even attend my wedding ,)
Kishori laughed and they both kept on chatting .
Ayesha greeted   Karuna and Bhanu making them pat her head.
She had met them during her wedding functions so she was familiar with them .
Pooja hugged her excited telling them how they were waiting from morning for their arrival making Ayesha laugh .
While Maansi clinged to her favourite Chachu (Bhanu) making him laugh at his loving niece.
Maansi has always been his favourite and he had his fair share in spoiling her as she was youngest child in their family .
Ayan had wake up in middle of journey but slept again.
Ayesha was carrying him on her shoulder and sat down along with the ladies in the hall as males were in the patio having their tea.

Ayesha tried waking him as he wouldn't sleep at night if he continued sleeping in the evening.
Ayan snuggled into her chest more not in a mood to wake up.
Ayan......baby..come on wake up....look where we are...wake up ...wake up ...saying Ayesha caresed his head lovingly making him open his eyes groggily.
He rubbed his eyes cutely making her kiss on his chubby cheek .
She sat him up in her lap as he yawned and combed his hair with her fingers .
He blinked his eyes few times and looked at his surroundings with his big doe eyes.
He made a crying face observing the unfamiliar surrounding and people making Ayesha rock him in her arms .
Ke hoyo Bindani ..ku ro raho h Ayan ....Kishori Devi asked looking at a crying Ayan .
(What happened beta....why is he crying)
Kuch nahi Daadi ji ....Abhi utha hai na or anjaan jagah ko dekh k thoda dar gya h ....Ayesha said patting his back and rocking him in her arms .
Bhabi Ayan k liye kuch laau bana k ...kya khata h vo....Pooja asked coming out of the kitchen .
(Bhabhi shall I prepare something for Ayan ....what does he eat)
Nahi Pooja. Abhi kuch nahi khayega . Car mei thodi der pehle hi milk shake Piya h and fruit bhi khilaye the . Ayesha said smilingly.
(No, he won't eat anything as I have made him have some  fruits and milk shake sometime before in the car).
Ayan peeped at Pooja from his mother's chest...Pooja smiled at him pressing his cheek and he snuggled into Ayesha more hiding his face making Pooja laugh.
He is so cute.....Pooja said making Ayesha smile .
Baby....say Hiii to Pooja Chachi.....Ayesha asked him who was clinging to her like a Koala.
Heyyyyy ooja....he said looking at Pooja making her laugh .
Not Pooja....Chachi beta.....Ayesha said smiling at her naughty boy .
He looked at Ayesha coming out of her chest and asked ....chaachii !!!! making Ayesha chuckle at his cuteness.
He looked at Pooja again and called her Chachi making her gush over him .
Bhabi ...I just want to eat this goofball of yours now...Pooja said pinching Ayan's cheek making Ayesha laugh but Ayan widened his eyes looking at her.
Noooo eattt me..... He said nodding his head at Pooja and hide his face in Ayesha's neck .
Ayesha and Pooja laughed hearing him .
Bhabi how you handle his cuteness. I swear I have just fallen in love with him .....Pooja said and Ayesha smiled kissing her boys palm.
You have just seen his cuteness only ...wait for few more hours , he will make you run behind him with his naughtiness....Ayesha said making Pooja chuckle.

Elleant.....Ayan said pointing at the Elephant 🐘 statue in the middle of the open yard and jumped in his mother's arm to let him on the ground .
Ayesha put him down and he ran towards the elephant statue and touched it carefully but when it didn't moved he patted on his back and grinned looking at Ayesha.
Mummaaa......Elleant.......he called Ayesha  cutely showing her the elephant making everyone in awww of him .
Ayesha nodded coming near him and made him sit on the elephants back making him excited.
He mingled with everyone easily by the dinner time and was playing with them like he knows them from ages.
He even played with Bhanu's big moustache and tried pulling it making everyone laugh at his naughtiness.
He was extremely happy as he was getting a lot more attention from everyone.