chapter 26

Gaurav dropped Ayesha to Rawat mansion early in the morning on the way to his office.
She had her breakfast with her family as she didn't want others in her family  to sense any problem. She left early with her brother as she wanted to reach home before Armaan left to the office.
She entred inside only to find Sushma ji instructing the cook to set the breakfast table and Devki Devi was in Pooja room chanting mantras.
Her father in law was reading the newspaper 📰 sitting in the living room .
Sushma looked up hearing the anklets sound to find Ayesha coming towards her .Ayesha touched her mother in law feets greeting her while sushma hugged her and asked her to not touch their feet everyday kissing her forehead.
Ayesha greeted her Arvind too who just smiled at her patting her head and asked about her families well being .
Ayesha rushed upstairs and entred their room only to find a Ayan sleeping 😴 on the bed and Armaan was in bathroom as she heard shower running in their.
She sat beside her baby and wiped his drool 🤤 chuckling. She kissed his chubby cheeks lovingly and patted his back as he moved slightly in his sleep feeling disturbed.
She took out Armaan's clothes and his other essential and kept them on the couch .
She was setting the comforter and pillows when he walked out of bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and another around his neck .
He looked at Ayesha surprised to see her there this early but masked his expression soon and made a poker face.
He wore his clothes completely ignoring her presence.
Aap mujhe ku chod k aa gye the kal?? Ayesha asked gaining his attention .
Why??? Didn't you wanted to spend some time with your family...he asked her standing in front of the mirror.
I was waiting for you to come all ready . But you left taking Ayan without even meeting me or asking me if I wanted to stay or not ....she asked looking at him in the mirror.
I didn't feel the need to ask you after listening to your mother ....he said chuckling humourlessly.
She didn't meant what she said . She was just upset and angry with and said all those things .....Ayesha tried to clarify but he turned to her and narrowed his eyes at her .
Do I look like a fool to you Ayesha. I exactly Know what she meant . Don't even dare to justify your mother's words in front me. You were silently listening to everything whatever she said about Ayan and me.
I always noticed her disinterest in this marriage but never pointed it out. But I was shocked to know her views about me and my son . He said angrily making her eyes moist .
Please listen to me once. You didn't listened to the full concentration and misunderstood me.....Ayesha pleaded him holding his hand
But he back off free his hand .
I made it clear to you from starting itself that my son is my priority. My prime reason for getting married was him only .
You could have backed off then only if you felt the burden of bring a mother to my son ...he said pointing his finger at her .
What are you even saying Armaan.... Ayesha said looking at him with disbelief.
How could he even think  that she felt burdened being Ayan's mother .

I am just stating the harsh truth Ayesha . But let me tell you one thing clearly.. my son is everything to me and his happiness is my topmost priority. If you felt like you are not capable or willing to be his mother then I am ready to free you from this relationship.
You can go back to your home and lead your life as per you wish .... he said making her shocked.
Tears fall from her eyes listening to his words. He is freeing her on the second day of their marriage only.
Are you even listening to yourself Armaan. Don't you trust me even a little bit to say all those things ....she asked feeling extremely hurt by his words.
How could you even think of breaking off our relationship.....Is marriage a joke for you....haaa answer me.....she spoke raising her voices a bit and clutching his shirt.
Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes making her eyes red and puffy .
Ayan moved in his sleep   listening to the loud  noice and Armaan glared at Ayesha.
Don't raise your voice...and don't make me say things that you might not like to hear at this moment. He hissed at her making her sob.
He left the room kissing Ayan's forhead while Ayesha slouched on the ground crying silently covering her mouth.
How things just turned out to be so bad.
He was not even ready to listen to her once. How could she make he believe that she loved him and Ayan more than her life.

Later in the day Devki also expressed her disappointment with her . Ayesha felt miserable for letting everyone down.
Ayan was her only solace in this choas.
He brought a smile to her face and made her feel loved . She played with him , made him bath and took a nap feeling tired with Ayan sleeping in her arms .