chapter 24

Ayesha was getting ready for mooh dikhai rasam while Ayan was playing with her dupatta on the bed .
Armaan has left to his office and wold pick them up from Rathi house in the evening as she would be going there for pag phera rasam . Ayan would also go with her .

Shikha parents has also come to Rawat mansion to meet Ayesha and Ayan .
Ayesha touched their feet making them bless her.
Shikha's mother Rukmani took Ayan in her arms and hugged him to her chest with moist eyes remembering her daughter . Satish singhania side hugged his wife and caressed Ayans head loving .
Shikha's younger brother Sanskar singhania who is one of the most popular bachelor in business world was also there with them .
They all met Ayesha and talked to her lovingly. Rukmani even gifted her a diamond set to which Ayesha was bit reluctant but Satish asked her to accept it as she is like a daughter to them .
Ayesha felt comfortable with them as they never for once made her feel like she was the second wife of their daughters husband. They treated her like their own daughter and asked her to visit them too just like she visits her home make her but emotional seeing their kind gesture.
Sanskar was playing with his nephew sitting on the floor . Who knew this angry young man could be like this also .
Maansi was taking glance at him every now and then sneakingly. She had a huge crush on him from past 3 years when she first met him in her brother's engagement.

Singhania's took there leave and left to Jaipur after having lunch with Rawat's.

Gaurav had already arrived before lunch time only but they can't go just like that when singhania's were there to meet Ayesha and Ayan .
Beena has called numerous times asking about their whereabouts as it's already late noon .

Ayesha and Ayan left with Gaurav to Rathi house .Gautham hugged his daughter to his chest feeling emotional seeing her as a married woman.
Beena was bit angry as they arrived late after lunch. She was busy preparing all the favourite dishes of her daughter but here she came after having her lunch at her sasural and might left before dinner time.

Ayan got busy playing with Ruhi as they have become each other best friend over past months and enjoyed each other company .
Disha teased Ayesha asking her about her Wedding night making her blush.
She shared some bits and pieces not going in detail blushing profusely.
Huhhh...I thought you guys have already did the main deed seeing you blushing but your train has not left the station only....Disha said shaking her head making Ayesha gasp at her bhabi's word. But then both burst out in laughter .
Time flew very fast and Ayesha didn't even get enough time to talk with her mother personally.
They all chatted and had some snacks and later she got busy with Ayan as he got cranky not getting his afternoon nap .
Armaan has called her 15 minutes back asking her to get ready as he will be there in an hour and they will leave immediately as he had  a business dinner to attend  later on.
Ayesha got ready wearing saree and also feed Ayan as he just woke up .
She hugged her mother from behind who was busy in the kitchen.
I promise maa....I will come on the weekend to stay here with you . Please don't be upset na....Ayesha said trying to coax her mother .
Beena didn't reacted and continued chopping her vegetables.
You can pack the food you prepared for me . I will have it in my dinner . Armaan has a business dinner to attend so we can't stay till dinner....she tried explaining her situation to her mother.

Here Armaan came to Rathi's house and greeted Gautam touching his feet .
He was chatting with Ayesha's brother and her father about politics and business when Ayan came there with Ruhi holding her hand. As soon as he saw his father he ran towards him and jumped into his arms chanting....Daddyy.....again n again making all of them chuckle at the Daddy's boy .
It seems like my baby missed me so  much today ....he asked making him sit on his lap .
Miss u.....he said looking at his father with his big doe eyes making Armaan kiss his cheek at his adorable jesture.
I missed you too my love....He said caressing his cheek.
Luv u.....he said kissing his father's cheek and drooling over Armaan's face .
Ayan spoiled Armaan's white shirt with his chocolate smeared mouth .
Gautam asked him to clean in the powder room near the kitchen. Armaan left to clean it leaving Ayan with Gautam .
As he came out wiping his white shirt he heard Beena arguing with Ayesha over something in the kitchen. He didn't intend to eavesdrops their conversation but stopped their listening to Ayan's name .

You priorities everything else but doesn't care about your parents now . Singhania's came you had lunch with them ...you can't leave the home before them.....you could have come here after meeting them....Ayan could have stayed back with his family . They were taking care of him till now but now they have left all the responsibility upto you . You couldn't stay for dinner bcz your husband has business dinner. His clients are important to him but your parents hold no value for you .
I understand that you are a wife now and have to take responsibility but here you are compromising on the first day of your marriage only. Forget it you have already compromised in this relationship being mother to your husband's child .
He had only married you for his child only.
You have no personal life now other than being a mother and his wife....Beena said harshly to Ayesha who stood there silently looking at her mother .
Armaan was now beyond angry after listening to Beena's words.
And what fueled his anger more was Ayesha being silent on this .
He left from there to the hall and sat there silently.