chapter 36

The journey back home was hell boring . Armaan was continuously talking on his phone while Ayan slept most of the time .
Maansi and Ayesha were bored to death as they couldn't even talk to each other as Armaan was on call and asked them to not make a noice.
Maansi plugged in her headphones 🎧 listening to some music and Ayesha was left alone to deal with this boredom.
She looked at her husband who was busy passing orders on his phone to the poor employees.
She thanked her luck that she doesn't work under him. He was such a cruel boss who even monitors Everything even when he is on vacation.
He can be very intimidating sometimes even to her also . The only person who can control him is Ayan .
This little human hold a great power over the stubborn man  she thought chuckling.

Armaan looked at Ayesha finally hanging up his call. Would you like to have something?? He asked her gaining her attention.
Yeahhh , I need a chai to recharge my self ..she said making him chuckle.
Ohhh...what has drained you madam . You are just casually sitting on your seat doing nothing ...he said focusing on the road.
Sometimes the energy of the person besides you affect your energy level and I am bored to death sitting beside a boring person like you ....she said and he looked at her raising his eyebrows.
He looked in the mirror and when saw maansi too have fallen asleep sneaked his hand inside Ayesha's top pinching her waist .
She hissed and slapped his arm away . He winked at her making her scowl .
Let me show you how it actually feels when someone pinch you .....saying so Ayesha pinched on his arm but he didn't reacted at all making her huff. But she didn't stopped their and bent slightly bite on his arm making him yelp a little .
Ayesha smirked at him and he looked at her teeth marks on his arm and looked at her mischievously making her frown.
Be ready for the revenge now . You have lsy for this with interest now.....he said making her gasp .
But you pinched me first . She said
Yeahhh...but you pinched me too for that ....he said making her glare at him.
That was not as effective as yours so the bite instead...she replied.
No ...a pinch for a pinch and a bite for a bite ...that will only make the two of us even . He said making her shake her head at his business men mind.
She knew that he would definitely make her pay for this and that sent shivers down her spine .
They had their lunch at a restaurant and reached jodhpur in the late afternoon.

Armaan was in his study and Ayesha was setting their clothes in the wardrobe.
Ayan entred the closet room searching for his mumma and hugged her legs finally finding her there.
Mummaaaa...he said cheerfully clinging to her legs making Ayesha chuckle at his antiques. She picked him up pressing a long kiss on his chubby cheeks.
What my baby wants....she said sitting on the bed with him on her lap .
Choco.....he said grinning showing his two bunny teeths making her laugh .
Do you want choco that's why you were looking for mumma....she said tickling him in the stomach making him giggle cutely.
But mumma has no choco today .....Ayesha said nodding her head in No and showing him her empty hands.
He made a sad pout asking her cutely...Nooo choco for yann (Ayan ) ..making her laugh .
She pecked his cute pout smiling at his antics. He clearly knows how to melt her heart and give into his demands .
She opend the bed side drawer and pulled out his choco making him jump in her lap .
She unwrapped the chocolate 🍫 for him and he started munching on it but then suddenly remembered something and looked at his mumma with his big doe eyes....thnk uuuu.....he said streching the last word and she smiled at her boy proudly.
She also taught him to share his things that he does except his choco ofcourse.
Both the mother and son duo spent their evening in the balcony where Ayesha was trying to teach him about colours name pointing at the diffrent flowers 🌹🌷 in their balcony.
But seems like he only liked red as he kept on saying every colour as red only .

Later in the evening, Ayesha called Mrs Madhu informing her that she will be joining back from tomorrow onwards.
They casually chatted about NGO and others things and hanged up bidding bye to each other.

After having dinner and warping up all the work and discussing about the breakfast menu with the cook Ayesha entred the room only to find Ayan sitting in Armaan's laptop while the later was pleading him to let him work .
Ayesha laughed gaining their attention. Ayan clapped seeing his mumma while Armaan said....ohh finally you came ...now handle him as I am going to my study for doing my work bcz he won't let me do anything here .
No, stay here and please spend some time with us. You have been working from evening. Do it tomorrow in the office now.
She said settling beside Ayan who immediately crawled into her lap.
I am sorry but I can't . It's urgent and as tomorrow we are signing the deal with this particular company and I need to check the details thoroughly....he said taking  his laptop and files making her node at him .

She completely forgot to tell him about her joining back her work amidst all these things and thought to inform him in the morning.