chapter 27

It was late in the evening that Armaan returned home and was immediately hugged by his son who clinged to his legs  .
Armaan picked him up in his  arms kissing all over his face ....Daddy choco....he demanded as Armaan settled on the sofa with him in his lap.
Armaan laughed looking at his hand but then made a sad face.
Daddy forgot to bring chocolates for Ayan today...sorry champ ....Armaan said making Ayan frown 🙁.
No choco....he asked his father shaking his head making Armaan node in No.
Ayan looked at Ayesha who entred the hall with a glass of water for Armaan and cried pouting his lips.
Mumma ......Daddy bing no choco for Yan...(Ayan ) he said pointing at his father making Armaan laugh at his complaint.
Armaan took the water  from the tray without looking at her while Ayan clinged to his mumma hiding his face in her chest .
Ayesha patted his back while Armaan pulled out a choclate from his pocket and showed it to Ayan who immediately jumped back in his arm . His crying session was long forgotten after seeing the chocolate 🍫.
Ayesha gave Armaan his coffee and made Ayan drink his milk 🍼.
Armaan was looking at her but she didn't lifted her gaze this time .
Ayan got busy playing with maansi while Ayesha moved back to their room .
Armaan was working on the laptop after freshining up when she entred the room with ironed clothes and set them in the closet.
She then picked up all the toys from the floor and bed putting them in a basket 🧺.
She glanced at Armaan who was completely focused on his laptop and doesn't pay any heed to her .
His coldness was hurting her too much .
She walked towards the couch and sat beside him siding the files and papers .
Please at least listen to me once. At least give me a chance to present my side ....she said with heavy voice controlling her tears.
Armaan sighed closing his eyes resting his head on the backrest .
He tilted his head and looked at her moist eyes and nodded his head to go ahead.
Ayesha explained him her side and apologized on behalf of her mother too..Making him let out a tired sigh .
It's ok ...you don't have to apologise for anything he said holding her hand .
And now talk to your mother.....he said making her shocked .
Actually I got her call today in the afternoon and she told me everything and was feeling guilty about it .he said scratching his neck.
If you knew everything then why didn't you talked to me earlier. I have been crying here all day and you are telling me now ....she said accusingly.
You are so bad. You have hurt me too much ....Ayesha said crying making him pull her into his arms.
She bite hard on his chest making him hiss but he didn't let her go from his arms .
She pulled back and looked at him with teary eyes....how could you ask me to leave  you and Ayan over a misunderstanding haaa...she asked him narrowing her eyes at him.
I was just angry at that time and everything I said was just in heat of the moment... I didn't mean it ...he said and she glared at him .
You are no different then my mother  .you both take out your anger on me saying harsh words and doesn't care about how I feel ...she said standing up from the couch .
She sobbed making him feel guilty about it. He came near her and hugged her tightly rubbing her back .
I am sorry ....I know I shouldn't have said all those things to you. You are very important to me Ayesha and I care about you a lot.....he said but she continued crying in his arms .
Please stop crying now . I don't like it when you cry....he said cupping her face .
Yeah I know and that's why you always end up making me cry....she said sarcastically.
I will try to be careful next time ....he said caressing her cheek .
And I can compensate for making you cry in a very special way you know....he said mischievously pulling her by her waist making her blush at his double meaning talks.
I like your red cheeks not red eyes....saying he took a bite on her cheek making her hiss...
What is with you and biting .....she said rubbing her cheek making him smirk .
I have not started yet Dear wifey....saying he pushed her on the mattress and hovered over her making her gasp at his sudden action .
He pinned her hands on the side of her head and captured her lips for a passionate kiss.
He licked and sucked on her soft supple lips making her lost in him .
Ayesha tried to copy his actions but he was dominating the kiss and she  let him be in the charge . He chewed on her lips making her hiss and entered his tongue in her mouth taking the opportunity.
His hands were roaming all over her body making her stomach flutter .
He left her lips and continued kissing on her neck making her let out a moan .
He licked the side of her neck making her turn her face sideways giving him more access.
He pressed her melons over her kurti making her arch her back . She roamed her fingers in his hairs massaging at his nape driving him crazy.
He slipped his hand inside her kurti and teased her navel by drawing circles with his fingers.
Armaan.....Ayesha let out a needy moan and he pinched on her bare waist making her hiss loudly . He trailed his hand on her bare back and reached the hook of her bra.
Ayesha closed her eyes holding him tightly digging her nails into his arm feeling extremely shy .
He unhooked her bra making her hug him tightly.
He caressed her bare back roaming his hand inside her kurti .
His thumb caressed the bottom of her melon and she shuddered feeling the touch.
Armaan made her lay straight and rolled her kurti upwards making her breath heavily.
Armaan please.....turn off the light atleast....she pleaded feeling shy .
Don't be shy , I have each and every right to look at what's mine...saying he pulled out her kurti over her head and threw it in a corner exposing her round assets.
Beautiful....he murmured caressing her melons with his thumb making her bite her lips to stiffle the moan.
He teased her nipple with his tongue making her more desperate and needy .
She pressed his head more into her breast making him groan .
He latched over her nipple like a hungry baby making her cry out in pleasure.
He continued pressing it's twin while his mouth was busy devouring the other one .
Their hot makeout session was distributed by a knock on the door . Ayesha pushed him aside and left to the washroom picking up her kurti making him groan .