chapter 23

Ayesha woke up with the alarm ring and switched it off as soon as possible not wanting to disturb his sleep.
She looked at his peaceful face and kissed on his cheek tenderly. She had imagined this moment numerous times but the reality is far more better then her imagination .
She untangled herself from him carefully and stepped out of bed to freshen up and get ready for the day .
She get ready Wearing a red patiala suit looking stunning.

She put on little makeup and filled her hairline with sindoor

She decided to wake him up before heading downstairs as it was already 6:30 and he asked her to wake him up for gym before 7 am .
She walked to his side and shaked him a little trying to wake him up but he turned to other side and slept again .
Armaan....wake up .don't you have to go to gym . It's past 6:30 now..get up fast ...she tried again but he didn't budge at all.
She sat beside him and caressed his hairs lovingly and planted a wet kiss on his cheek stamping her lipstick marks and giggled cutely. She tickled his ear with her hairs and he finally opened his eyes groggily and peeped at her .
Ummmmm... Good morning......he said yawning and streching his arms .
Good morning and get up now ...I have to go downstairs. You had already delayed me by 15 minutes...she said getting up but he pulled her hand making her fall on his chest .
This is how you behave with your husband early in the morning..... specially on your first day .....he said making a serious face and she frowned looking at him .
I am sorry....but I did...she apologized.
No kiss no romance ....he said sternly making her look down but then she realised what he just said and gasped looking at him laughing at her .
You.....why did you do that to me....she said slapping his arm .
Who scare their wife like that on their first day . You are soo bad..i am not talking to you now... forget about romancing you ....she said puffing her face .
Armaan pulled her into his arms and nuzzled into her neck making her ticklish.
I know you can't stay without talking to me so there is no use of threating me this way ......he said biting her neck making her clutch his t shirt.
And about romancing....that department is mine to handle saying he laid her on the bed and hovered over her .
Ayesha breathed heavily under him closing her eyes. Armaan threw her dupatta aside and kissed on her throat making her let out a moan .
He continued peppering kisses on her collar bone and neck making her shudder under him .
Ayesha roamed her hand on his back and dig her nails into his arm when he suddenly grazed on her skin taking it between his teeth .
Ahhhhh.....she let out a moan due to his ministrations on her neck .
He kissed on her cleavage and swell of her breast making her arch her back and massage his scalp feeling extreme pleasure.
He groped her breast making her stomach flutter . Unknown sensation passed through her body at this new intemacy. Her body was reacting on its own to his touches and he liked it .
His phone ringed breaking their moment and he stood up from her answering the phone call as it was important.
Ayesha gather her dupatta and fixed her dress blushing heavily.
She stood in front of the mirror combing her hairs when her eyes fall on the red marks on her neck and cleavage area .
Now she needs to hide it she sighed and concealed them .
She hissed touching the red mark on her base of neck . It pained and left a burning sensation on her skin .
What happened...Armaan asked her hanging up the call.
It pains....she said pointing out at her neck .
Get used to it now ......he smirked feeling proud of his work making her blush at his blunt words .

Ayesha entred the living room and greeted the elders present there touching the feet.
Some of the relatives from their ancestral village were still there as they would leave in the evening after mooh dikhai rasam (bride seeing ceremony).
Sushma then asked her to prepare something sweet as a ritual for newly wedded bride and keep a portion aside as an offering to God making her node.

She left to the kitchen to find the cook preparing the breakfast. She asked her to give her the required ingredients to prepare moong daal halwa and started preparing it as Armaan and Ayan both liked it .
She was done preparing it in almost an hour and kept a portion aside to offer it to the god.
She just came out of the kitchen when a sleepy maansi entred the hall with crying Ayan .
Ayesha moved towards them seeing her baby crying and took him in her arms .
Ayan clinged to his mumma crying making her rub his back .
Why my boy is crying .....haa what happened to my cutie pie....Ayesha rocked him in her arms .
Is my little baby hungry.....she asked tickling him in the stomach making him laugh .
Devki smiled looking at them as Ayan finally got a mother to love him .
Ayesha prepared his milk and cut some fruits to feed him .
She sat down on the dining table with Ayan in her arms and fed him lovingly making cute faces to entertain him .
Armaan entred the dinning room all ready in his formal wears and looked at the duo laughing .
Ayan cheered loudly looking at his father ....Daddyyyy....and raised his arms asking his father to pick him up.
Armaan grabbed his little bundle and tossed him in the air making him laugh loudly .
Armaan blowed a raspberry in his stomach and he laughed more harder feeling ticklish asking his father to stop in between his laughter.
Noooooo...
Daddy.....
Ayesha aslo laughed looking at them .
It felt like a dream to her . She couldn't wish for anything more than this .