chapter 7

Ayesha was keenly looking at Maansi as she was talking with Armaan on phone call.
Daadi sa...Bhai is coming here to pick us.
Maansi informed Devki who nodded with a smile.
Armaan just can't leave with his son. He came back early finishing his work as Ayan was crying for him from yesterday Devki said chuckling at the father son duo.
Ayesha felt something listening to his name and now that he was coming here she was getting more curious to see him in person don't know why??

Almost after 15 minutes a black Range rover entred the gate gaining their attention. Ayan looked at the car and bounced in Ayesha's arm to let him go and she set him free amazed at how this little boy recognised his father's car.

Armaan came out of the car looking dashing in his formal wears. He looked like a model came out of the magazine..
Nobody could tell that he had a child from his looks and muscular body.
Ayesha gazed at his handsome face forgetting everything around.

The man was too hot to handle.
Ayan ran towards his father who crouched down to gather his little bean in his awaiting arms .
Ayan jumped in his father's arms who secured him in his chest standing up.
Armaan kissed his son all over the face who was bouncing his legs with happiness on finally meeting his Daddy .
Dadddyyyyyyy the little bundle cheered loudly placing sloppy kisses on his father's cheek drooling his face with saliva.
Armaan smiled rubbing Ayan's back .
Armaan bounced him in the air making him laugh loudly.
Ayesha's eyes were fixed on them admiring how perfect these two look together.
She was smiling looking at the father son duo...how Ayan was blabbering something and Armaan was nodding at him   like he understands everything Ayan  said.
They both were lost in their own world forgetting about their surrounding.
Maansi went near them and hugged her brother making Ayan shriek....Noooo!!! He said pushing maansi away from his father making Ayesha amazed at his possivessness.
While Maansi clinged to Armaan's arm teasing her nephew poking her tounge out at him .
Maniiiii...Nooooo!!!! Ayan yelled making everyone laugh including Armaan .

Devki observed how Ayesha was looking at Armaan and Ayan without blinking her eyes and smiled to herself.
She knew what she needs to do now.
She called Armaan making Ayesha conscious of herself.
Armaan greeted Deviki bending down making Devki cares his hairs.
Ayan also bent his head in front of Devki asking her for the same making Ayesha chuckle at the little copy cat gaining Armaan's attention.
He looked towards her noticing her for the first time .
Their eyes met and Ayesha felt something stirr inside her looking into his deep brown eyes. She averted her gaze not able to hold the eye contact with him as she felt nervous all of a sudden.
Meet Ayesha....she is one of the volunteer here in Happy space and Ayesha this is Armaan my grandson and Ayan's father-Devki said introducing them .
Hiii Ayesha - Armaan said looking at her in his dominating voice making her look up at him .
Hello Mr. Rawat Ayesha spoke politely greeting him back.
Heyyy Shaaa....Ayan said making her chuckle at his cute pronunciation of her name .
She pressed his chubby cheeks stepping closer....Hiiiii to you too Ayan...she said in a funny tone making him giggle.
Ayan grabbed her chain pulling her closer and she tickled his tummy making him laugh.
Armaan was amazed to look at her son bonding so well with a stranger.
Ayesha was busy playing with him not noticing how close she was standing to Armaan untill she collided with him as Ayan pulled at her chain again .
Her eyes widened realising that their face were mere inches apart.
Armaan also realised it and looked away . Ayesha tried to free her chain from Ayan but he was not ready to leave her.
Finally Armaan made him leave her chain and Ayesha stepped back feeling flushed all of a sudden.
While Devki and Maansi share a mischievous smile looking at them .

They bid their bye to Ayesha and Mrs. Madhu and walked towards the car. Ayan was waving at Ayesha looking back from his father's shoulder making her smile.