chapter 10

Sushma was also adamant today to make her son agree for the marriage.
Beta ..don't you trust us. we will find someone who will be deserving enough for being Ayan's mother . Don't prejudice someone based on your assumptions beta. Atleast give it a chance for once. You have your whole life in front of you and trust me this journey will be easy and meaningful with someone beside you beta ... sushma said holding his palm between her hands.
Maaa....Armaan tried saying something but sushma got up suddenly leaving his hand .
Ok....I got it. You are mature enough to decide for yourself and don't need your parents interference in your life. It's ok if dont consider our advice anymore. I just wanted my son to be happy but who listens to old parents. Sushma used her final weapon and left the room leaving a guilty Armaan behind.
Ayan looked at his father and patted his cheek to gain his attention. Armaan looked at his son and caressed his cheek who smiled showing his 2 front teeths.

Armaan hugged her mother from behind who was preparing porridge for Ayan.
Do you need anything - sushma asked mixing the dry fruits in the pan.
Are you angry with me maa...Armaan asked leaning on her shoulder and sushma hided her smile and shook her head .
Why would I be angry. There is nothing to be angry about. It's just as parents we have some expectations from our childrens and we get hurt when they don't pay any heed to it ....sushma said removing his arms around her.
Ok...I will do whatever you want but final decision will be mine after meeting her..Armaan said giving in to her mother's demand .
Sushma grinned widely turning towards him . Yeahh everything will be according to your wish only . I assure you beta you won't regret this ever. Just trust us with this one ...sushma said cupping his face making him node.
Why do I feel like you have already found someone....he asked raising his eyebrow at his mother suspiciously.
Sushma laughed slapping his arm lightly on being caught by her son.
Yes, and only after knowing her well we are confident about this decision. Sushma said making him shake his hand.
So they have already planned everything his consent was just for the name sake.
They would have done it otherwise too.
He thought moving out of kitchen .

Here Ayesha was on call with maansi as they have exchanged their numbers when they last met.
How is my cutie pie and where is he....Ayesha inquired maansi about Ayan .
Well he is playing with Papa in the garden area. You won't believe he has wrapped everyone around his finger. He has become such a brat now days...maansi said making Ayesha laugh.
Heyyyyy don't call my sweet potato a brat ...he is such a sweetheart....Ayesha defended Ayan .
You just sounds like Bhai defending that little monster....Maansi said making Ayesha conscious of herself listening about him .
Ohhhh ....she just managed to utter  and maansi smiled to herself.
Well you know Elders in our family has decided to get bhai married again as Ayan is too small and needs a mother. Bhai doesn't say anything but he also needs someone to love and care for him ....Maansi knowingly informed Ayesha to get her reaction.
While Ayesha went blank listening to this new information. She didn't know how to react to it. Offcourse it's good that they are getting him married again and Ayan will have someone to give him that motherly love but her heart wanted it to be her. She shrugged her thoughts knowing that's not possible. They are no match .
Are you there???? Maansi asked bringing her out of her thoughts.
Yeahhh...well that's good you know. I hope you find some one soon .she said half heartedly.
Maansi smiled noticing the change in Ayesha's voice and was now sure that Ayesha has something not only for Ayan but for Armaan too.
They chatted for few more minutes and then hanged up.
Maansi sauntered towards Devki room and filled her up with the new information making Devki smile knowingly.

Here Ayesha was lost in her thoughts laying on her bed. Why she have to like someone who can't be her's.
She cursed herself for having those forbidden feeling for Armaan.
I think I will get over him once he would get married to someone else ...Ayesha thought to herself but the only thought of him being with someone else was unsettling her heart.
She tried to divert her mind and started reading a novel.

Here Beena was tensed about her daughters future. She had asked their pandit ji about Ayesha's horoscope and he had assured her that she would get into a very prestigious family and get a loving husband but nothing seems to happen in real life .
Everyone who gets to know about her medical complications in conceiving a child rejects her outright and the one who agreed was not convinced with her working in an NGO.
Beena knew the harsh reality of the society and wanted the best for her daughter.
Only if she knew that Destiny has already played its role.