chapter 30

Ayesha was getting Ayan ready who was not letting her comb his hairs and was running here and there in the room.
Ayesha ran behind her naughty boy who crawled under the bed seeing his mumma chasing him  and sat in the middle .
Ayesha bent down and peeped at him who laughed showing his two bunny teeths.
Ayannnnnn....come out bacha....She said streching out her hand but he just laughed shifting away .
Armaan entred the room only to find Ayesha bending on the ground near the bed.
What are you doing Ayesha....he asked looking at her .
She huffee and looked up at him .....asking this naughty boy to come out.....she said making him frown .
Is he under the bed??? He asked about Ayan making her node and laughed.
He went to the other side and bent down and looked at Ayan.....
I and your mumma are going out in the car....we will eat chocolates too. Do you want to come with us?? ..Armaan said making Ayan look at him curiously.
Cal (car)....and choco....I wan comm (I want to come).....saying he crawled out to his father and Armaan stood up taking him in his arms.
Ayesha shaked her hand and tickled Ayan for being naughty who giggled cutely making her peck on his cheeks continuously.
She dusted his clothes lightly and made him wear a jacket as it was bit cold outside.

Ayan's look.....
She but a black dot behind his ear to ward off evil eyes .
My handsome boy...saying she hugged him to her chest .
If you both mother and son are done with your lovey dovey moments...shall we leave now ...Armaan said checking himself out in the mirror.
Someone is getting jealous..I see...Ayesha said poking her tounge inside her cheek to control her smile .
Armaan came near them and spoke in her ear from behind....I don't need to jealous bcz I can have what I want.....and spanked on her butt making her gasp.
He smirked  looking at her face and left taking Ayan with him .
Devki , sushma and Arvind left with the driver while Ayesha, Ayan and Maansi were with Armaan in his car.

Ayan..look at the 🐒🐒🐒 monkeys.... Maansi said pointing out at a group of monkeys on the side of road.
Ayan clapped his hands looking outside the window...mokey 🐒....Daddyyyyyy...mokey...Ayan cheered loudly jumping in Ayesha's arm making them laugh .
Daddy is familiar with monkey betaa...as we also have one in our house ....Armaan said teasing Maansi who gasped at her brother.
Bhai....did you just called me a Bandariya...(🐒) She said.
I never said your name but you just accepted yourself..Armaan pulled her leg making her whine.
I will tell papa about it ...how you are calling me names....Maansi said threating him just like usual .
Grown up kiddo...still cribbing like a baby ...Armaan laughed looking at her from mirror making her make faces at him making Ayesha laugh at the banter .
Armaan smiled but then decided to irritate her more....Ayan....do maansi look like monkey...he asked his son who bobbed his head saying....manii mokey......and poked out his tongue at maansi .
Bhabiiii look how these father and son are ganging up on me ....maansi whinned while Armaan laughed and Ayan though didn't understand what was going on joined his father .
Armaan stop teasing her now....Ayesha said slapping his arm lightly.
While Armaan hissed loudly making Aayega frown as why did he was acting like she has hit him really bad.
Ayan look how you mumma is hitting Daddy.... Armaan said faking a sad face and Ayan looked at Ayesha with a frown .
Mumma Noo....say Solly.....Ayan said to Ayesha and she gasped at Armaan who raised his eyebrows drumming his finger on the steering wheel.
Sorry....Ayesha said as Ayan was looking at her and she didn't want her baby boy to be said .
Ayannnn look mumma doesn't hold her ears while saying sorry. ask her to do it properly....Armaan said winking at Ayesha who shaked her head at him unbelievably.
Mumma .....Ayan said and looked at her again and she did it as per he said making Armaan laugh .
Hawww ...Bhai , you are so bad...Maansi said from behind making him laugh .
Ayesha smiled looking out of the window at her husband's childish nature . It comes out rarely but she finds it extremely cute .
They stopped at a restaurant to have their lunch in between. Ayan has fallen asleep in Ayesha's arm after doing all the Masti and having his snacks that Ayesha carried for him .
Give him to me ....Armaan asked Ayesha taking Ayan in his arm . You go have your lunch , I don't feel like eating anything. He asked her to go with rest of the family .
Ayesha nodded and left with maansi while he stayed with Ayan in the car only .
After 5 minutes Ayesha knocked on the window and gestured him to open the car door .
He frowned but did as she asked and she sat inside with a plate of food in her hand .
Why you brought it here . You could have had it inside comfortably he asked .
Don't ask questions and just open your mouth she said forwarding a morsel toward him and he smiled shaking his head.
I was really not hungry.....he said taking the bite .
I know but we have to travel for 3 more hours . And it's not good to skip lunch ...she said eating herself.
They had their food and Ayesha went inside to wash her hands and brought milk shake for her baby as he would be hungry after waking up.
Armaan pecked her lips pulling her closer by her neck making her blush .