chapter 4

Ayan crawled up to his father as soon as he entred the hall making Armaan smile and pick his baby in his arms .
Ayan cheered loudly clinging to his father's neck like he was seeing him after ages. Armaan cradled him in his arms making him kick his legs in the air joyfully.
No matter how tired or stressed Armaan is....his boy smiles was enough to vanish it up and make his world happy.

Armaan got settled in the couch beside Maansi taping on the head making her whine while Ayan clapped his hand seeing Maansi's face .
Maansi narrowed her eyes at the little monster and made a tickling gesture moving her fingers towards him making him hide himself in his father's arm.

A maid served Armaan a glass of water and went to bring him some ☕ coffee .
Ayan eyed the glass and Armaan made him sip some water as he always does.
Sushma told him about their visit to Happy space and how Ayan made a new friend their .
Armaan played with Ayan for sometime before walking upstairs to get changed .

Ayesha on the other hand was lost in thinking about Ayan leaning on her father's shoulder.
What's the matter Ayeshu..... Gautam asked seeing his chripy daughter silent today.
Ayesha hugged her father sideways keeping resting her head on his chest ...
Baba I met a family today who visited the NGO today for some donation. They had this little cute boy Ayan with them . I bonded well with him but got to know he lost his mother during his birth only . I am just not able to digest this news...like that cute baby didn't even get to feel the love of his mother....Ayesha said feeling emotional again.
Ayesha beta you work for an NGO where you have all homeless and orphan childrens who don't have anyone to look after then....Ayan have his whole family with him who loves him and care for him... isn't it.... Gautam asked caressing her hairs making her node.
I know....I am used to this kind of situation but I felt connected with that little bundle.
I don't know but him being mother less didn't settle well with me baba... Ayesha confessed what she was feeling to Father.
It's ok beta....it happens sometime. We can't do anything in that matter, can we ? He asked cupping his daughters face .
To which she nodded in No helplessly knowing her father was right.
To cheer her mood Gautam narrated  her about her childhood incidents making her laugh .
Ayesha was laying on the bed after having her dinner but her mind was completely occupied by little Ayan .
She wished to meet him again and drifted into sleep thinking about him only.
On the other hand , Armaan was trying to make Ayan sleep but the little devil was in no mood to fall asleep anytime soon.
Armaan sighed shaking his head and took him to the balcony and made himself comfortable on the swing with Ayan resting on his chest .
Ooonn....Ayan said pointing ☝️ his tiny finger towards the 🌙 moon.
Wow....moon....Armaan said making a surprised face and  Ayan bob his head looking at his father.
And where are the stars ✨✨✨ Armaan asked looking at the sky....
Stalllll....Ayan blabbered looking at the twinkling stars and clapping his hands.

Armaan was gazing at the beautiful sky listening to his son blabbering with a constant smile.
Ayan fell asleep sometimes later and Armaan took him inside tugging him to the bed and secured some pillows around him .
Armaan immersed himself in his office work sitting beside his son till late night.

He was working on a project and might need to go Delhi for the same . He sighed looking at his son's sleeping figure knowing well that he would cry in his absence but work was important too .
At times like thess he felt more helpless and missed shikha more. If she would have been there with them Life could have been much better and easy..
He slept cuddling his son in his arms hoping for a better tomorrow.