chapter 9

It's been 2 days since Karan and his family visited them . They have said yes for the proposal and Ayesha have to tell her decision by today's evening.
She didn't want to leave Happy space at any cost but pondered over her mother's word and knew that she was right too.
Ayesha was hell confused and frustrated with her current situation and on the top of that Armaan and Ayan were not leaving her mind and heart.
She didn't knew what to decide and whom to ask for a suggestion.
Mrs. Madhu sat beside her on the bench and asked what's bothering her looking at her distressed face.
Ayesha finally opened her heart out except Armaan's part offcourse to the elderly lady who just smiled patting her head.
Beta...Marriage is a big decision to make as your whole life depends on it.
It's not about leaving Happy space or not but it's about if you can imagine your future with that person or not.
We have to compromise on various things in life and change our priorities with time but with the right person everything feels worth sacrificing and you will feel happy giving in to their happiness. Madhu explained Ayesha the crux of life and left her to ponder over things from a new prospective.
Ayesha smiled and knew what she wanted in her life and left to home right new found determination.

Beena was quite upset with her daughter for deny the proposal but didn't said anything while Gautam just smiled already knowing that Ayesha would say no only and he was glad that his daughter choose to follow her heart and didn't get pressurized because of her mother or for the sake of being practical.
He believed whatever happens is for the good only and knew that her daughter will surely get her deserving partner today or tomorrow.

Devki Devi had called Madhu casually to know about Happy space and also about Ayesha in between the talks . She came to know that Ayesha's family have been looking for a prospective groom and knew that she cannot slip this chance away just like that . She had to hurry now before her marriage got fixed with someone else.
In the Evening Devki shared her thought about Ayesha and Armaan's marriage with Sushma and Arvind. Sushma already liked Ayesha and Arvind believed his mother wouldn't praise someone just like that . He knew how much she loves Ayan and wouldn't suggest someone just like that for being his mother.
Maansi was excited and hugged her Daadi sa for being the best.
Now the only task was to convince Armaan before taking the proposal to Rathi's house.
Arvind also asked his man to find about Rathi family as to be double sure about everything before going ahead.
Devki asked Sushma to talk with Armaan as she was the only one who could convince her stubborn son.

Armaan returned home tired as he didn't get enough time to rest in Between his hectic schedule.
Ayan clinged to his father's leg as soon as he entred the house. Armaan picked him up in his arms and sat on the sofa leaning backwards and closed his eyes while Ayan was playing with his father's tie putting it inside his mouth.
Sushma felt bad seeing her son exhausted and tired. She caressed his hair making him open his eyes.

I will take care of Ayan..go and get changed first , you look unwell today beta... sushma said taking Ayan from his lap who initially showed some tantrums but then got busy playing with his Daadi's chain .
Armaan nodded and went towards his room to freshen up.
Sushma entred his room with some snacks and his coffee and the little Ayan trailed behind her Daadi holding her hand .
He rushed towards his father leaving sushma's finger as soon as he saw his father.
Sushma chuckled looking at the naughty boy and gave Armaan his coffee ☕ and sat beside him.
Armaan sipped his coffee watching Ayan who was playing with the cookies kept in the tray ocassionally asking his father to take a bite and then eat it himself.
You love him a lot na beta....sushma asked  Armaan looking at Ayan .
More then anything in my life... Armaan said smiling at his little bean.
Just like you love him and care for him , I also love my son and wants him to be happy and stress free...sushma said gaining his attention.
Armaan knew his mother was up to something as she would not say things like these for no reason.
I am happy maa....he said pressing a kiss at Ayan's palm who was making him eat the 🍪 cookie.
Armaan beta we want you to get married again ..sushma finally said making him look at his mother in disbelief..
Maa please , i didn't want to talk about this now....He said sighing and leaned back on the couch.
Beta ...it's not just about yourself,think about Ayan too. He is just a small child and needs a mother beta.
You love him no doubt but you can't fulfill the void of mother in his life, infact no one can . We are here for him but one day Maansi will get married, we are getting old, and how will you manage him alone beta. You both need some one to lean on .
Sushma tried explaining her son.
I am enough for him and I don't trust any other women with my child.
Why would she accept my child as her own. Please maa...just end it here only.
He said making Ayan sit on his lap.