chapter 14

Ayesha was hell nervous sitting in the waiting area of Rawat's office.
She was here to meet Armaan who has called  her here  to discuss something before they proceed further.

Yes....Rathi's agreed for the proposal as Gautam talked to Ayesha about it and he was sure enough that his daughter wanted to go ahead with this proposal he said yes.
Beena was not fully convinced just like Her brother Gaurav but they didn't opposed Gautam's decision.

Rawat's were extremely happy with the news and wanted to get them married as soon as possible. Maansi called Ayesha informing her that Armaan wanted to meet her.
She was anxious about meeting him but also excited at the same time as they never get a chance to meet properly.

She dressed up taking extra efforts today as she wanted to look beautiful for him but here he was in a meeting from last 1 hour and she was bored getting bored waiting in the lounge.

She was just flipping the pages of a business magazine when she saw him coming out of the meeting room with 4 other men. He was looking devilishly handsome in his grey suit.

He noticed her in the lounge area and said something to his PA who nodded at him

Armaan entred his office and his PA informed Ayesha to go in .
Ayesha took a deep breath and walked towards his office . She entred after he allowed her to come in .
He walked towards her as she entred his office making her nervous.
Hi Ayesha...He said in his manly voice standing in front of her.
Hiiii....she replied trying to behave normal in front of him .
He gestured her towards the couch asking her to walk there .
They sat on either ends of the couch . There was complete silence in the room as Ayesha was busy fidgeting her fingers while Armaan was observing her every action keenly.
He cleared his throat to gain and her attention and she finally looked at him giving a nervous smile.
If you are nervous then don't be....As you have said yes for the marriage we need to be atleast cordial with each other at least...he said making her node her head.
How would she tell him that his mere presence has made her speechless she thought.
Here...have some water ... Armaan said offering her water which she immediately took and gulped in one go making him chuckle at her.
Ayesha gave him an embarrassed look keeping the glass on the table.
I was very thirsty she gave a lame excuse making him node at her.
It's ok...he said trying to relax her .
He was finding her nervous self cute at this moment. She was behaving very diffrent from the first time that she met him in the orphanage.
Look Ayesha...you know about Ayan and my first wife Shikha very well. My sole reason behind this marriage is Ayan but I will fulfill all my responsibilities as a husband too.
I know you must be having some expectations from this marriage like every other girl have but I can't promise you anything that I might not able to fulfill.
I loved shikha and still loves her. I don't know how much time it will take me to accept you as a wife in true sense...he said looking at her with honesty.
He wanted to be clear with everything so that if she wanted to back off then she can easily say no in the starting itself.
Although Ayesha was kind of aware about the things that he said but it still pinched her heart listening it from his mouth.
But she was determined to make her way to his heart and was confident that she would win his love . Also he didn't completely denied that he won't ever will accept her as his wife . He just needs some time .
Ji...I can completely understand where you are coming from . I promise to give my 100 percent in this relationship. She said with a subtle smile on her lips making him relax.
And About Ayan I had developed a soft corner for him when I met him for the first time . I always wished for him to have a mother figure in his life and I will give my best to be the one for him ...She added further with a glint in her eyes.
Armaan was impressed would be an understatement. He was now positive towards his decision of marrying her .
He had seen a glimpse of their bond and knew that she would never made him regret this decision.
Armaan was continuously looking at her and she was finding it difficult to breath normally under his intense gaze.
Actually I wanted to ask if you have any problem with me working in the NGO after marriage..she asked looking at him making him come out of his reverie.
Absolutely not ...why would I have a problem with that. It's your decision to make what you wants to do and I will support you with that....he said making her smile .
She knew that Rawat's were open minded and would not have any objection with her working in the NGO but listening to his views made her respect him more.