chapter 18

Only 10 days were left for the marriage.
Relatives had started coming to Rathi's house and obviously they did talked about Armaan being a single dad and how Ayesha has to be a mother to someone else child .
But Ayesha didn't cared about their opinion and didn't find it important to clear their doubts or give any explanation but Beena was surely affected by it .
Ayesha along with Disha and maansi were going for some last minute shopping. Ayesha specifically asked maansi to bring Ayan as she wanted to buy some traditional outfit for him too and Ruhi also tagged along as well.

All the 3 of them were laughing and giggling sitting in the food court as they were really tired after roaming in the mall from morning.
Ayesha was making Ayan have his milk shake as he really liked it while Ruhi was busy munching her fries 🍟.
Ruhi was playing with the small colourful glass marbles that looked like candies sitting in between Ayesha and Disha.
Ayan bounced in Ayesha's lap excitedly as he saw the marbles in Ruhi's hand making the milkshake spill over Ayesha's cloth.
She made Ayan sit in his baby chair and went to washroom to clean it while Disha's phone ringed displaying the call from Beena.
She got busy in informing her mother in law about their whereabouts and maansi was finishing her burger sitting in front of them .
Ayan grabbed a marble ball from Ruhi and when she tried to take it back he gulped it in his mouth making her cry while Ayan chocked on his breath suddenly grabbing maansi's and Disha attention.
He ate my mable...Ruhi cried complaining about Ayan to Disha who widened her eyes listening to her while Maansi was horrified and ran to Ayan who was coughing badly.
Disha tried to make him vomit it out but he stated crying loudly as he felt something clog his throat.
Maansi panicked looking at Ayan like this and started crying herself.
Ayesha ran towards them as soon as she heard Ayan crying .
What happened bhabi ....she asked Disha taking Ayan in her arms.
Ayesha he gulped the marble accidentally....Disha informed her patting Ayan's back in order to take out the marble making Ayesha shocked .
Ayesha was terrified to but didn't panick and bent him down and patted on his back in order to take it out . Luckily there was a doctor present there and came to help them out seeing the baby crying and they were finally able to take it out .
Ayan was crying constantly and Ayesha was trying to calm him down kissing his head and caressing his back .
Maansi's phone ringed as Armaan was calling her . She looked at Ayesha as she was not in condition to talk with him and moreover she was afraid of his reaction when he would learn about Ayan .
The phone stopped ringing making her sigh in relief but then it again ringed and Ayesha asked her to pick it up .....
Hello...maansi.. where are you and Ayan .and why were you not picking up my call.....he asked as soon as maansi answered the call.
Bhaiii... actually....yeahh I was in changing room that's why I didn't picked up the call.
Maansi made an excuse.
Okay....tell me where you guys are ...I am here in the mall to pick you up he asked making her widen her eyes in shock .
Hello .....maansi...Are you there...He asked not getting any reply from her .
Ayesha looked at maansi who was visibly tensed and took the phone from her hand as Ayan has finally fallen asleep after crying .
Hello....she spoke answering the call.
Ayesha.....where you guys are...I am in the mall he asked and she reluctantly told him their location and hanged up the call.
Bhabiiii , what if Bhai comes to know about it. I don't know how will he react to it. Maansi asked Ayesha who herself was tensed about the same but assured maansi giving her a small smile .
We won't talk about this incident. As Ayan is completely fine now and there is no need to worry....Disha suggested making them both node .

Armaan came there after 5 minutes and Ayesha smiled at him not to make him doubtful about anything. Maansi to tried to behave normal but didn't looked at her brother for once.
Are you guys done with your shopping? He asked and looked at Ayan sleeping 😴 on Ayesha's shoulder.
He took him in his arms kissing his chubby cheek and asked surprisingly.....how did he felt asleep today. He is always super energetic on outings like these....he asked with a chuckle patting his back .
He was tired actually after playing with Ruhi .....Ayesha said chuckling nervously making him node .
Ok....let's go then ....he said and they all left to the parking lot.
They all settled in his car with Ayesha sitting beside him with Ayan in her lap while Disha and maansi settled in the back seat with Ruhi .
Ruhi was blabbering about her dress and Armaan chuckled at her .
So you enjoyed yourself today Ruhi??? He asked her looking at her from the mirror.
Yessss....mumma bought me new dless and shoes...she excitedly told him .
And also these mables.....but Ayan ate one of them and then clied....she told him making him frown. He looked at Ayesha who was not looking at him and clutching her kurti tightly.
What did you said beta...Ayan ate you marble ball....he asked her again and she bobbed her head making him hell angry and others terrified.