chapter 6

Devki Devi along with Maansi and Ayan decided to visit Happy space as Ayan was getting cranky at home .
He had looked for Armaan everywhere in the house and then cried not finding his father after waking up . Armaan will be back by evening so they decided to take him out till then .
Also Devki wanted to know more about Ayesha and her family as she really liked the girl but to proceed with what she was thinking she needs to be sure thoroughly.

Ayesha was looking after the childrens who were playing in the garden area as they were in no mood to study today.
Also the weather was pleasant so she let them enjoy giving a break to the studies.

Maansi cleared her throat walking into the garden with Ayan in her arms to get Ayesha's attention.
Ayesha turned only to be surprised by Maansi and Ayan as Devki went to meet Mr. And Mrs Aanand.
Hiiii Ayesha!!!! Maansi said grinning widely and Ayan cheered to imitating Maansi making them both laugh.
What a pleasant surprise!!!!! Ayesha said coming forwards and took Ayan in her arms who was making grabby hands towards her .
She was surprised to know that he still remembers her. He grinned at her showing his two small milk teeths.
Ayesha couldn't help but squeeze his cute chubby cheeks making him pout.
She kissed all over his face making him giggle. Mansi smiled looking at both of them .
I am so glad you guys came .....I missed this cutie too much...Ayesha said cradling Ayan in her arms.
We had to come , this naughty boy was getting cranky at home and was crying from yesterday only Maansi said looking at Ayan who was enjoying himself with Ayesha.
What happened?? Why did he cried that much ? Ayesha asked with a frown patting Ayan's back as he rested his head on her chest.
Actually Bhai has gone to Delhi, and Ayan was missing him too much. He needs Bhai  around after evening. He won't eat anything without Bhai and we had a hard time making him sleep too....Maansi shared and Ayesha just hugged Ayan closer.
My baby is missing Daddy too much...hmmm !!! She said caressing his cheek and he looked up alert on listening daddy from Ayesha.
Daddyyyyy!!! He called looking here and there trying to find him here.
Ayesha bite her tongue as she accidentally reminded him of his father while Maansi just shook her head at the daddy's boy.

Ayesha diverted his attention making him look at butterflies and diffrent 🌺🌺🌺 flowers in the garden.
He jumped in her arms to let him free on the ground and Ayesha obliged to his demand and left him on the ground.
He ran around stumbling and balancing his steps trying to catch the beautiful butterflies while Ayesha and Maansi laughed following him closely.

He really loves his father ...Ayesha said looking at Ayan .
He is a complete Daddy's fan boy. He imitates everything Bhai does. You should just look at him when he is around Bhai. He only listen to him . Maansi said looking at her little monster who was now trying to pluck the 🌹 flowers.
Ayesha smiled listening to maansi and she suddenly felt the urge to meet his Daddy but she shrugged it off and concentrated on Ayan .
Maansi and Ayesha talked while roaming in the garden about casual things and in between talked about their families.
Ayesha told about her niece Ruhi and how she shared the same bond with her as Maansi and Ayan.
Maansi opened up about her Bhai and how he handled Ayan after Shikha's death .
Ayesha was getting more curious about Ayan's father now after listening so much about him . She wanted to know his name but hesitated as what Maansi would think about her.

Devki entred the garden area along with mrs. Madhu. Ayesha greeted her folding her hands and addressed her as Ma'am.
Leave the formalities beta...you can call me Daadi sa just as my grandchildrens calls me. Devki said patting Ayesha cheeks making her node with a smile .
Devki looked at Ayan who was enjoying himself playing with other children and felt relieved.
She looked at Ayesha who was fondly looking at Ayan and asked gaining her attention.
So Ayesha beta, what you have thought about your life ahead.....Devki Devi asked taking Ayesha by surprise at her sudden question.
Daadi Sa , I haven't really thought of something. I am really happy with whatever I am doing right now...Ayesha said tugging her hairs behind her ear as she herself was unsure of her future plans.
Devki nodded with a smile and asked about her family and other stuff casually.

They all were seated in the garden area with Ayan in Ayesha's arm.
He was busy playing with her Kurtis button trying to pull them.

Maansi's phone ringed displaying Armaan's name and she answered the call immediately.
Ji Bhai...yeahhh we brought Ayan here at Happy space.
Have you reached back home already???
Ok..yeahhh we will be waiting for you then .
Saying she hanged up the call.