chapter 12

Ayesha was twisting and turning on her bed not able to sleep.
She then remembered how Maansi was excited today and said that she would meet her soon.
Ayesha didn't know how should she react to this news. She secretly wanted this to happen but when things are happening she was not able to process them.
Did he say yes to marrying me... she thought about Armaan's consent.
Of course, he would have said yes, as only after that his family has called them.
She blushed hard hiding her face in the pillow thinking about him.
And her cutie pie Ayan.... oh God..she will be his mother....she was overwhelmed thinking about everything but then suddenly sat up realizing something.
Does her family know about Ayan....and Armaan's first wife?
Armaan's grandmother must have talked about it for sure she thought convincing herself and laid back to sleep.

Armaan was working on his laptop when his mother entered his room after knocking.
She looked at Ayan who was sleeping peacefully on the bed with pillows around him and smiled.
She took a seat beside her son and caressed his hair who was engrossed in his laptop typing some mail.
Armaan I need to tell you something...she said gaining his attention.
What is it maa...he asked finally looking up at his mother.
Bacha...we are going to see the girl tomorrow evening and you need to come along...she said taking him by surprise.
This fast...I only agreed yesterday and you have already set up the meeting. He said shaking his head.
Beta ...why delay things when we have to do the deed....she asked holding his hand.
But I have a very important meeting with some foreign investors tomorrow in the late noon and that might end up at the end evening he said concentrating on his laptop again.
Postpone it for tomorrow then ....Sushma advised.
No man...you postpone this meeting of yours ....he said looking at her.
No...it's ok you can come a little late but you have to come for sure she said standing up.
He didn't reply for some time but then nodded his head knowing that he was left with no other choice here.
Sushma smiled and kissed her son's hair and left after wishing him good night.

Armaan was standing on the balcony looking at the moon and stars shining in the night sky.
I wish you were here Shikha...I am meeting a girl tomorrow for the marriage.
I was tense about meeting you too but this time things are even more complicated. I don't want to involve anyone else in my life but I have to, for our son. He said with a sad smile.
I don't know if I will ever be able to give her that place in my life but For now, I am just thinking about our son only. He needs a mother. I tried hard fulfilling that void in his life but I think I am not enough.
I hope everything just goes well....he sighed leaning on the railing.

Armaan was finding it difficult to decide whether his decision was right or wrong.
He knew that he won't be able to give her that place in his life that she actually deserves but he really hoped who ever his family has choosen would be able to understand this.

Beena was preparing snacks with the help of their house help and was looking at the clock every now and then.
Hurry up shila...we have so much to do in such a short span she said to her house help who shaked her head in disbelief.
Disha go check on Ayesha if she is ready or not and please ask Gautam to be in living room as they might come anytime now...Beena asked Disha who entred the kitchen after getting little Ruhi ready.
Ji maa...i will look after it ...you just relax your self. Disha said assuring her mother in law .

Ayesha was all ready before time and was pacing in the room feeling nervous.
Only the thought of being here for asking her hand in marriage was making her stomach flutter with butterflies.

Disha entred her room to find her chewing her nails in nervousness.
Disha cleared her throat to gain her attention...what's going on girl....you seems to be hell  nervous today....Disha asked her with a teasing smile.
Bhabi yrrr Am I looking ok....I don't know what is happening to me today.....she said pouting at Disha making her chuckle.
You are looking absolutely gorgeous and why to worry...they already likes you and you have met them before in your NGO so chill.... everything is going to be fine....Disha said holding her hand to which Ayesha nodded feeling somewhat relaxed.