chapter 13

Devki along with Sushma and Arvind arrived at Rathi's house.
Maansi and Ayan were at home as Ayan was having a little bit of temperature .
Armaan was in office and will join them later on .
Gautham and Beena welcomed them in their house.
Disha and Gaurav greeted them folding their hands. Rathi's were upper middle class family.
They earned well and were capable of affording a comfortable life style.
Arvind liked the simplicity of their house .

Shila served them with tea and snacks .
Both the families chatted for sometime about casually.
Although we have met Ayesha but would like to meet her again ....Devki Devi spoke making Beena node.
She asked Disha to call Ayesha. Rawat's have already informed them that Armaan will join them shortly.
On listening to Armaan's name Gaurav was now little sceptical but he remained silent for the time being.
Ayesha entred the living room along with Dishs and greeted the Rawat's folding her hand .
She sat between Devki and sushma as asked by Devki.
Arvind really like the Ayesha after talking to her and was sure that she would be the  best mother to Ayan .
The door Bell rang and shila went to open the door and was astonished to look at the handsome man standing there in front of her .
Armaan smiled awkwardly at her and she finally let him in .
Ayesha heart beated widely when he entred the hall and greeted het parents.
Gaurav shaked his hand with Armaan and knew that they were missing something very important.
Beena was impressed looking at Armaan and was extremely happy for her daughter.
Armaan was surprised to know that the girl was Ayesha whom he met in that NGO.
He sat beside his father on the single sofa.Gautam talked to him asking about his work and other things.
Shila served him tea but he denied politely.
Actually you have already met Ayesha and wants to make her your daughter in law but we want you to know that she have some fertility complications although doctor have assured that she can conceive with medical aid .
But we wants to be transparent with everything from beginning only... Gautam told them about his daughter.
Ayesha was bit nervous about their reaction to this new revelation.
We understand that very well Mr. Rathi as my wife Sushma has gone through something similar to that and moreover as you have said there are medical facilities available for everything. .Arvind said assuring them .
Armaan was bit uncomfortable about the topic of having a child but maintained a poker face.
We have no issue with that , we will support Ayesha if she wanted to have another child beside Ayan Devki said making them confuse.
Ayan....Beena asked frowing a little.
Yes... Armaan's 14 month old son ... didn't Ayesha told you about him ...Sushma asked chuckling a little making them shocked.
Ayesha looked at her parents face and knew that they were unaware of this fact.
Arvind understood from their reaction that they didn't have any idea about it .
Beena wanted to say something but Gautam held her hand asking her not to react at that moment making her sit quietly.
Actually Armaan's first wife Shikha passed away while giving birth to Ayan .
Maa and shushma met Ayesha in the NGO and liked how she easily gelled up with Ayan .Arvind said clearing their confusion.
Gautam nodded with a slight smile and looked at Ayesha who was now tensed about the situation.
Armaan was bit angry with his family for not clearing everything before hand but he was slight confused as why Ayesha didn't informed her family knowing everything.
I think we should leave now..he said not looking at anyone in particular.
Rawat took their leave asking them to tell their answer by tomorrow as they already like Ayesha.

Beena looked at Ayesha and asked her...when you knew everything about Armaan being a single father why didn't you care to explain us Ayesha..
Maaa...i thought you guys already knew about it ...Ayesha tried to explain her point of view.
If we knew we would have never went ahead with this proposal...Beena said disappointedly.
But what's the problem with him bring a single father maa...Ayesha asked not liking her mother's reaction.
Beena looked at Ayesha astonished at her statement.
What do you mean by this. You don't have a problem with being a second wife and a step mother Beena asked her in a hard tone .
Of course not....Ayan is just a 14 month old baby maa. He never got the love of mother. What problem I will have in filling the void in his life...Ayesha asked his mother.
You are being emotional here Ayesha. Things doesn't work like that in real life .
Beena said not liking her daughters opinion about this marriage.
Maa, when they can accept me as I am why can't I accept Armaan with Ayan ....Ayesha argued with her mother.
Gautam observed his daughter and was surprised to see her defending Armaan and his son .
He smiled knowing that she was not just acting emotional but there was something more to it .