(suegiku angst to fluff?) An end in your embrace would be just fine

(story credits : seiche)
There was a lot of blood. That was the first thing Tecchou noticed when he entered the room. There was a lot of blood.

After his fight with Kenji, the farmer boy offered to help him search for Jouno. Tecchou was ashamed of his rash behavior earlier. When he heard of Jouno's disappearance- right after Tachihara's, it immediately raised multiple red flags. He could tell immediately, that something was wrong.

As quick as he had realized, he reacted just as fast. Which was a mistake on his part. His rash actions led to attacking some innocent boy. Who in fact, ended up beating his ass anyways.

Tecchou was amazed by his sheer power. It was overwhelming, his strength. After being defeated, the two took a short rest to recharge from their extreme exhaustion. At this point, Tecchou had been informed of the Armed Detective Agency's framing.

He learned that the ADA was not responsible for Jouno and Tachihara's disappearance.

He learned that they were innocent.

The truth made him feel horribly guilty. They had attacked, captured, and even tortured their members. He himself had harmed many of them.

And they were innocent.

With Tachihara and Jouno missing, the Hunting Dogs were down to a mere 3 members, including himself. Teruko, the Commander, and himself.

He and Kenji met with the rest of the agency, where he recognized familiar faces.

Many of those he had hurt.

He remembers Kunikida Doppo, the one who had blown up a hand grenade right in his face. Which had been rather unpleasant. But his courage and determination to protect his beloved agency members was commendable.

Would he be able to do the same? Would he be able to jump out of a helicopter and sacrifice himself for the sake of say, Teruko? The vice commander was a handful, and a little bit of a menace. Even still, he didn't dislike her. Same with Tachihara or the Commander. They were all a team- the five of them made up the Hunting Dogs.

Jouno. Would he sacrifice himself for Jouno? It was shocking how fast the answer formed in his mind. Yes. yes, he would. He had no reservations in his mind- the answer was incredibly clear. Yes, he would sacrifice himself for Jouno. In a single heartbeat, faster than Jouno could complain about his unique food choices.

The ADA had devised a plan on getting another one of their members- Osamu Dazai- to use his ability on Bram Stoker, the ability user who was the main source of the vampirism.

What shocked him even more, was learning about the Commander. Fukuchi Ouchi, was the leader of the Decay of Angels. It was hard to believe; he had placed so much trust in the Commander. He admired and looked up to him.

Fukuchi Ouchi was the pinnacle of justice.

Truth is a tricky concept, as well as a painful one. It was devastatingly hard to accept the Commander as the leader of the Decay. And yet, even though he desperately didn't want to believe it, the truth was overpowering.

The facts, the evidence. It all seemed so horribly true. Tecchou couldn't help but accept it.

Fukuchi Ouchi was no longer the pinnacle of justice.

It hurt even more when he remembered Teruko. Her devotion to the Commander was great. She would never accept the truth.

Tachihara and Jouno were missing. Teruko could not be told the truth. The Commander was untrustworthy.