𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Dear Diary, I've come to the conclusion that making a cake is hard. Like how can bakers just make cakes EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. While I'm over here dying from just making one. Just ONE, not even ten. I'm really tired but it's SO worth it. Just watch! My Big Brother is going to love it and when he does he's going to forgive me. Then and only then will I finally be able to play with Big Brother and the rest of his friends! -SENJUU clocking OUT!

 Then and only then will I finally be able to play with Big Brother and the rest of his friends! -SENJUU clocking OUT!

"I'm so tired Big Bro..." I said while rubbing my eyes and yawing. "Then why don't you go to bed? hmm?" Big Bro, Take said while putting the cake in the fridge "I can't I still need to decorate the cake," I said, pouting a little. "Then why don't I wake you up early tomorrow and I'll help you decorate it huh? how does that sound?" Takeomi said, making a soft smile at me. [That does sound like a great idea...wow didn't think Big Bro, Take had it in him] I thought in my head. I start to look kinda in shock that he has an actually great idea because usually Big Brother, Haru would be last person to be using his head. "Don't look at me like that Senju...I'm smart too you know!" He said but I couldn't resist chuckling a little. Making him smile a little. "Sure Big Bro" I said, rolling my eyes playfully. I start to walking towards the halls. I yawn and speak. "Goodnight big bro," I said while walking through the halls making my way to my bedroom.

I open my eyes and I saw that I was in someone backyard. This looked like the, Sano's backyard. I start walking until I saw one figure, no many white figures doing something. I couldn't see clearly so I walked closer to see what was going on. I saw there faces, I knew who they were. "Big Brother, Haru? Mikey? Baji? W-What are you doing here? What's happening here?" I said confused. I looked more closely, what I saw shocked me to the bone. I saw Big Brother, Haru on the ground, on his knees and grabbing his mouth, for who seemed to be bleeding. Big Brother, Haru was just crying the whole time, and that surprised me, freaked me out, and made me panick. I started to sweat drop too much. Baji was trying to hold, Mikey, who seemed out of control, his eyes were white for some reason and he had this weird atmosphere around him. It made me tensed and I started to get scared. "Huh? W-what? W-W-W-What's this? Big brother! What's happening? WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING! Did Mikey do this?" I said panicking and yelling. Mikey had blood on his hands, it looked like he really did hurt Big Brother, Haru, but why though? Aren't they friends? "Ha-ha-hahaha" Big Brother, Haru started laughing for some reason. "WHAT'S GOING ON! BIG BROTHER! Talk to me!" I said and started to panick more, which led me to cry, the tears running down my face. "This is your fault...Your. fault." Big Brother, Haru said looking at me. I was confused. [What's going on? Why does Big Brother, Haru have bloody scars? What is going on!] So many unanswered questions that needed answers.

"You lied to me," Mikey said in an unpleasing tone, looking at me. "What are you talking about? Mikey?" I said while my eyes were getting watery again. "If only you hadn't lied this wouldn't have happened! But you did because you're a F#CKING LIER, B#TCH!" Big Brother, Haru said he sounded mad, scary, and most of all pissed. "This would've been you if you hadn't lied....but you lied!...b#tch..." Big Brother said."I'm sorry! I don't know what I did but I'm sorry! Please stop this!" I said trying to keep my composure under control even though I knew I would break down at any moment. I was trying to stop though's waterfalls from my face to come out again. Then everything started to turn black but the three boys were still there but they looked different. They had black eyes and it looked like they were crying but they weren't normal tears they were black tears. Baji let go of Mikey and Big Bro stood up. They started coming at me. I start to walk back from the fear of what they'll do to me."It's all your fault S.E.N.J.U," the boys were saying tilting their heads a little down, so creeply. I start to walk back more but then I tripped and tried getting back up but then Big Brother grabbed my arm and for some reason, it was hot until I saw some smoke and then I saw that my arm was burning, turning red then into black. "STOPPPP! BIG BROTHER, HARU IT HURTSS!" I yelled in pain. I was a crying mess. I start to cry more until my tears turned into waterfalls. Screaming at the top of my lungs. The other two boys didn't help at all they were just laughing it off as if Big Brother, Haru was just playing around, some type of joke. Then out of nowwhere Big Brother said "H..He...Hey...wak-...Sen...ju" I was confused. [What is he saying?"] I thought in my head "WAKE UP SENJU!" My Big brother, Haru shouted but it sounded like Big Bro, Take. Then all the boys looked to the right until...

I open my eyes

I gasp, I was breathing in and out harshly. I was sweating. My shirt was wet from the sweat I had in my dream, more like nightmare I had. "It's just a dream. Nothing else, it's just a nightmare, Senju," Big Bro, Take hugs me. I hug him too. I start to cry so much like waterfalls."Hey, hey, hey, I'm here, Okay?" Big Bro, Take said in a soft tone. "Oh Big Bro...it was so scwary (Scary)" I said as I kept on crying harshly. Big Bro, Take just rubbed my back. "Shhh it's okay, it's over".

After what seemed to be 17 minutes my eyes became reddish from all the crying I just did. "Why don't you finish doing your cake for...Mikey huh?" Takeomi said, still dissatisfied but kept it hidened. I rub my eyes. "Yeah that sounds nice- WAIT THE CAKE! I NEED TO FINISH IT! LETS GO!" I get off the bed and run towards the halls. My big bro chuckles and follows me. I run through the halls. Then I walk to the kitchen and open the refrigerator, I open it and get the cake with my tiny hands.

After an hour Senju finally was finished with the cake."FINALLY! IT'S DONE!" I say happily "Good Good Senju! Here! Let me put it in this box" Takeomi said. [I'm so happy it looks so well] I thought. "Yeah, Ok!" I said as I wrapped some whipped cream and took it with me to put "S-O-R-R-Y" After everything, Senju took a quick shower and got ready."GUYS LET'S GO!" Big Bro, Haru said yelled because he was already at the door. Both Silbings Screamed "COMING!"

 Both Silbings Screamed "COMING!"

E N D OF Chapter 2

I hope you love this Episode or chapter. WARNING there may be some mistakes, I'm not perfect but I will try to fix those mistakes if I see them or you guys tell me. I'm still new to Wattpadd so please be patient! Have a nice day where ever you may be. >:)
-
-
-
I rewrote some things and my grammer and other mistakes. I also made adjustments, I hope you like it! :)