𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭!

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Ryohei Hayashi = Peh Yan
-
-
-
Everyone has dreams. My Big brother had a dream as well, he dreamed of being the top delinqueint of Tokyo and he did. He had a good life, he had a shop of motorcyles and more! He even gave me his own motor for my birthday. I have a dream, a dream to be the top delinqueint just like my Big brother. Although I can't do that without the help of my precious friends, they mean everything to me and I will kill anyone who hurts them. Lately though I've been driven into my past, a past I never talk about. A past I regret because it was my fault. She is my friend or more like was my friend, but she needs help. I feel like something happened during those two years she was in a coma. She's changed and I don't know what to do about it, but no matter what I will help her!

Somewhere in the Sano house laid, Manjiro Sano getting ready for his own gang meeting, with the help of his best friend, Ken Ryuguji

Somewhere in the Sano house laid, Manjiro Sano getting ready for his own gang meeting, with the help of his best friend, Ken Ryuguji. If anything it was his best friend, Ken that was doing all the doing. He surely doesn't get paid for his shenanigans. Ken believes that he's taking care of a freacking child, like a parent that is taking care of there child- no baby, how cute little, Manjiro is but he will never tell that to his friend (or his crush) especialy, Manjiro. However, Ken knows more than anyone that even of he acts this way he id strong, stronger than him and everyone, but he also knows that he is weak, mentally weak that is.

It's been 4 in a half months since, Senju has awoke and it has been 2 in a half months since my precious best friend, Baji has died. My friend, Takemichy has finally joined my gang just like how I wanted, Nothing has happened for the past few months and sometimes, Takemichy sometimes acts all weird and it feels like he's two people at the same time. I sometimes question if he's think there's two human beings in that one body, if so poor body. Other than that nothing interesting has happened which makes me feel bored again. Today I'll have a meeting so something is bound to be interesting there at least. I hope.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ken-chin that hurts!" I yell at, Ken-chin for pulling on my precious blond hair [I swear one of these days I'm going to go bald like his baldas-] my thoughts get interrupted by, Ken-chin who keeps on pulling my hair. "Ken-chin!" I cry out. [Man my head is going to be score, more score when Ken-chin forces me to do homework] I thought. "Then stop moving, and for the last time keep your head still! This is why I keep pulling you!" Ken-chin scolded me. I pout while I cry some more. [So mean!] my thoughts cursing, Ken-chin.