𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Eversince, Shinichiro died I've always hated, Mikey, because of him I lost everything. I have made gangs and grew apart from everyone else because they all were so useless to me, they were just servants so it I didn't give a sh#t any way. My only goal is to make, Mikey suffer and if I have to used by someone else so be it, I will get my revenge. I've found someone that has been very useful to me, Senju and, Kisaki. Those two are like partners in crime if I say so myself. Whatever happened to, Kisaki, I don't care, 'nor do I care if he uses me for that matter, we have similar goals and that's all that counts. Senju however I know who she is and what's her reason to be here in my gang. She's like me, she wants revenge, revenge on, Mikey. He hurt her just like me, and took everything from her, from us. We will make him suffer even if it is the last thing we do.

How did it become like this, why is everyone I love always die? All I've ever wanted was to love my family and my friends, so why is it so hard to keep both? My whole family has died, even a family member I had no idea also died

How did it become like this, why is everyone I love always die? All I've ever wanted was to love my family and my friends, so why is it so hard to keep both? My whole family has died, even a family member I had no idea also died. Why did you die, Emma? Why did you die, Izana, you were my only hope, my only light but now I don't have any of that anymore. I'm so hopeless, these questions keep on lingering in my head and I keep on imagining these 'what if' scenarios. God why did this happen to me? Is this karma for being with my family, for being too happy, or is it because of my curse that I've been put into this. Or is it because of her, Senju.

"For context I need you to tell me everything from the beginning, Ms, Akashi." An officer said. "I already told you, I killed, that son of a b#tch." said, Senju. "Ma'am, I'ma need you to elaberate, what do you mean by, you killed that son of a b#tch?" the officer questioned. Senju looked at the ceiling above her, she had no regrets for what she did 'nor will she ever will, she kept thinking. Senju only grinned for a little and didn't say anything, those drugs were starting to take a hold of her. She then again looked at the officer who was starting to get annoyed at the teen, "Tetta Kisake," Senju stated and left it at that, she didn't say anything further. The officer was confused for a second and then another officer came and grabbed her arms to cuff her hands. Senju grinned. Then another officer came and walked towards the officer that was interrogating, Senju. He whispered something in his ear, the officer was shocked, [She killed him?!] the officer thought. "And, Senju Akashi I hear by you be sentenced to jail," Senju grinned, "I had no regrets, your honor," Senju smiled and the officers took her away. Takemichi couldn't believe this, he didn't know how it could get this bad, where to start, right from the start, that's how you read a book.