𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐨 - 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐲𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Emotions, what are emotions? People or so to speak, humans would answer that very easily, there response, "Feelings,". Incorrect. Although feelings are apart of emotions that is not the correct answer. Emotions are what gather a humans soul, it helps them develope there glow. However such other things like Devils, Angles, or even Gods have no such feelings as emotions. Why? So to speak, it's because they have no soul. It's within the humans to have one. Although not even Devils or Angles know this fact. It's quite literaly impossible for them to know unless they perish away. It is possible to perish onto the face of the universe. These 'creatures' (is what humans call them), cannot die like humans but they can perish away. Perish is a term for these 'creatures' to die. Although unlike humans these 'creatures' don't die and go to the border of death they quite literaly get blanked from exitstence.

 Although unlike humans these 'creatures' don't die and go to the border of death they quite literaly get blanked from exitstence

It's been weeks since I last saw my sister. I'm worried and I don't what do, I already told Take about the situation that happened, he was thrilled but at the same time he wasn't. I wanted to see her, I want to see her, I want see if she's alright or if...she remembers me. I wish I could've done something, maybe if I just was mature enough that day, then maybe this wouldn't have happened. I can't do anything, I feel useless, a burden, this is my fault. Why, Why, Why? I have so many questions. Why must life be so unfair to me? The least god could've done is given me hope, or maybe my sister who wouldn't have had to be in this mess.

It's too late.

I know.

It's your fault.

I know.

This wouldn't have happened if you were just a mature big brother.

I know!

Your useless.

I KNOW!

Why don't you go see your sister? It's because your stupid and you don't care about your sister.

Wha- what? I do care! I care so much!

Then why don't you just go visit her?

I-it's becau-