𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Time is precious. Nothing is impossible without time. Gods, creations of of Gods and the Time God, himself all needed time. Time always existed but it was when Graver, the God of Time had notice details that no one else had notice. However perished and got totured in the year 728 for not giving the power to the original God , The God the Underground. It was then that Graver gave the power to a lowly (as such gods would call them) human, a male. Years, decades, centries past but then one day a human killed for that ability, it was more faster to get the time travel ability. Humans were (are still) desperate to clean there past. Around the year, 2003 a human male named, Shinichiro Sano gave the ability to a little kid, after killing the previous owner. . . But the thing is someone knew everything about, the Gods, The Devils, and the Time God. The question is who?

 The question is who?

It's been two weeks. Two weeks since, Senju has been admmited to the hospital. Two weeks of sufferment and planning. Two weeks of being alone. Two weeks of aggreing to Tetta's deal. Two weeks of Haruchiyo griefing. "Haru-," Takeomi was going to ask before getting interrupted my his little brother, Haruchiyo. "What?" Haruchiyo said annoyed. "D#mn! What's with the aggresiveness, Little Brother," Takeomi questioned his little brother who seemed to be quite annoyed by, Takeomi right now. Haruchiyo didn't look at at him and made his black coffee. He only scoffed at his Big Brother,- Takeomi. "Leave me alone Takeomi, your so d#mn annoying, go bother someone else," Haruchiyo spoke out. Takeomi just stood there in utter silence because this wasn't the only time Haruchiyo has snapped or talk like this. In fact he started to talk like this eversince the incident occured. "First of all it's Big Brother to you and second of al-," Haruchiyo interrupted Takeomi once again. Haruchiyo rolling his eyes while saying, "Do you have hearing aids? Leave me alone, g#d your so annoying, have a tough time spelling it out, here I'll spell it for you," Haruchiyo raised his voice. He went and grabbed a pen and a napkin while writing something. "L-E-A-V-E  M-E  A-L-O-N-E!" Haruchiyo yelled out, so loud that even the neighbor's could hear all the yappin.

Takeomi was on edge because his own little brother was screaming and yelling at him (same thing). The patience he had with both of his younger siblings is amazing compared to, Sano Shinichiro who just spoils them rotten (they're cute kids). "Look here you little sh#t, I've been patient with you because of all the things that have been going so far but you need to lower it down," Takeomi said in a stern voice, looking at Haurchiyo and him aswell. "Anyways get ready, we're leaving in 30 minutes," Takeomi said while throwing the napkin inside the trash pin. As Takeomi was walking towards his room Haruchiyo interrupted. "W-where a-are we going?" Haruchiyo questioned his Big Brother. "You'll know soon, now get ready, you look like sh#t," Takeomi looked at his little Brother while walking to his room