𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Nahoya Kawata = Smiley
Souya Kawata = Angry
-
-
-

The only thing I want to do is kill you. My hatred for you is like none other. I will get my revenge. Diary I will succede in this because if I can't do that I'll kill myself. For now I'll be waiting in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike and kill him. I'll kill anyone in my way, meaning I'll kill you if you get in my way as well. You may be reading my movements and my thoughts but know that if you get in my way you will know the consequences of my rath. No matter where you are, in your room, sh#tting in the toilet, or inside a car I will find you and kill you. For now though I'll wait, goodbye.

As we speak right now, Ken, Manjiro's best friend is very angry with, Manjiro

As we speak right now, Ken, Manjiro's best friend is very angry with, Manjiro. For the reason, it's because, Manjiro couldn't handle himself anymore and ate his dessert. Oh how, he'll kill him and beat him up after the meeting. Even if he somehow dies by a couple of gang members- which in all doubt would never happen, he'll revive and kill him or haut his #ss for doing so. Some members actually backed up for they didn't want to be included for whatever reason he was mad. More like they didn't want to be pancaked by his hands, yeah h#ll no. Nahoya Kawata was laughing is #ss off, for that. Well more like trying, the poor dude was getting handed by his little brother, Souya Kawata. Souya just wanted some f#cking peace for once! Of course he couldn't when his brother is laughing his #ss off. "Oi, shut it, both of you," Takashi Mitsuya said very annoyed at the twins for making noise.

"Huh?" Souya looked at Takashi. "The f#ck you mean both," Souya questioned to, Takashi. "There's a meeting going on and both of you are just fighting, quit it," Takashi demanded, looking at, Souya. A vein poped up out of, Souya's face. He let go of his older brother, Nahoya who seemed to be still laughing his #ss off. "I'm trying to get his #ss to stop from laughing, and the only way is to beat his #ss!" Souya yelled. "Just shut it, the both of you," Takashi seemed not to care for no reason, since this was a normal occurence for the lilac hair boy. "Why you-!" Souya yelled but got interrupted by his elder brother. "So sorry for my little brother, he can be a hazle sometimes," Nahoya did his usual smile and looked at Souya. "You son of a-" Souya was going to yell. "Now, now little brother, there's kids here," Naboya pointed at Takemichi Hanagaki. Takemichi just looked puzzled. [What the fu-] Takemich thought. [There crazy] the bleach boy thought. "I'm going to kill yo-!" Souya yelled but his elder brother covered his mouth and stepped out of the scene. [I'm going to kill you Big brother!] Souya yelled mentality. [Shh you'll scare the kids] Naboya shushed his little brother mentality. [They're scary, wouldn't want to know what there thinking about if I ever got in a fight with them] some thought. Takashi just sighed.