𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes in so it would be very helpful if you voted!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Dear diary, my whole body aches so much. What happened?... Oh, I remember Big Brother got mad at me, Mikey got mad at me...Oh haha. Everyone is made me right? Right now I'm in a black void or something I think. I feel sore...I feel...nothing like I'm just floating in the ocean, looking at the sky...looking at the border of death...

looking at the border of death

My eyes open,

Only to see...nothing? I start to questioned why I'm here and asking questions of why I'm here. I start to walk around this black void. After what seemed like hours I start to see someone. I see a per- PERSON! I walk towards this person, well more like running because I'm happy that I'm not the person here. I want to ask questions, many infact and one are how to get out of here. However when I tap the person she looked at me. It felt weird because the person...looked like...me? "H-hello, miss where am I?" I say, confused about where I am. "A-and w-who are you?" I say stuttering. I was nevous to say the least. "Hello, little one, I'm you from the future," The lady said, [Shes's...me? From the future? huh? The future but that doesn't make sense at all!] I thought."Look little one, I know you have many questions but I have so little time, so please try to stay intact, for me little one," Future me said. I breathe in and out, trying to stay calm. I look at her and she looks at me telling her that I'm ready. "Good, now this is what we call, The Border of Death," Future me said. "H-huh? but h-how?" I questioned. Then future me pointed to something or more like something that is happening right now.