𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Someone told me to always love the people around you and cherish them because if you don't then karma is 'out to get you some time. Family is tough and there will be times when you'll fight and have your arguements and that's normal because that's life. The hardest part in life is falling own never being able to pick yourself up. Many people are still struggling because of that. People will betray you, many people will, a human isn't even trustworthy enough to keep one single secret to themselfs, or maybe you feel left out of the family or the friend group, you feel useless and worthless because you feel like an extra character or a side character. Well let me tell you someting that's real of me, that's all bullsh#t. People will always and keep looking down on you because they have nothing to do with there life. They insult you it's find because while you're doing your life they're not, there only focusing on you. You feel lonely? Do something about it, no one is always going to lend you the hand you have to pick yourself up and do the hard work. It's hard? Too f#cking bad, life is cruel. It can beautiful if you make it beautiful. Someone once told me, it's okay to fall down it's the person who chooses to stay down that's what they would call giving up.

 Someone once told me, it's okay to fall down it's the person who chooses to stay down that's what they would call giving up

All I did was watch this ball of curses happen. They were all so useless except, Mikey and Tomans captains were the only ones strong enough to at least fight but not enough to beat me of course. I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't ordered my survants from hunting those captains. Although I highly doubt any real changes would've happened really, they all suck. All of them are already out of breath and the party hasn't even started how sad, what a pitty really, I wanted to tourment, Mikey more but I guess I can do that later. Afterall I did order, Kisaki to kill, Mikey's little sister, Emma. Once I found out that she infact wasn't my true sister I didn't want her, she wasn't true blood to me. I don't care about her anymore, not like I used to, she's just someone that's can burden Mikey, and I'm all here for that.

I can do it, one more, one more, I can't give up. I won't give up! One More!

I was looking around all the people that were beaten up, they looked like a bunch of corpeses, disgusting if you ask me. Suddenly I heard quite a lot of extras talking about me. Weirdly I thought, I could only scoff, I didn't care really they were just extras in my way really they have nothing to do with me because they're not important for me to look at. I was just looking at the scenery ahead of me. These annoying extras were from Tenjiku, so naturaly they would be angered by a lowly teenage girl joining in on there fun. For them they thought all girls and women were wh#res or tools to them so when a girl joined there gang they didn't quite like that. "It's not fair." one said. "I bet she wh#res around with the boss." another said. "Why does she have to sit around while we work our #sses off, it's not fair!" another yelled. "Yeah!" another agreed. "I say we bring her down, 'cause who does she think she is, she doesn't even look like she can fight, she's too skinny and her chest isn't even big!" another screamed out. "I say we attack now that the boss isn't looking," The others nodded. Kakucho on the other hand heard the news and told, Izana. However, Izana did nothing, he knew this was bound to happen and wanted to see what, Senju would do.