𝐌𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐝𝐨 - 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Demons and angles are not humans but many mistake them for humans. Although in reality no has ever seen one or both, well people who are alive don't. Demons or devils tend to manipulate humans, and humans tend to think devils are gods when in reality they aren't. They like to hide in the shadows, waiting for there next victim to break, then they use them and take all there emotions. Many humans always mistake demons as ghosts, because they believe demons take souls, they don't. Devils have no desire to have a soul because they have already lived in a life years ago and that would be a rule that demons know not to break. Angles tend to help humans, they tend to a purify a soul. Just how humans mistake demons as gods humans also tend to mistake angles as gods. Angles are not gods, they have very little blood of a god, there master. They usually help humans when a human calls for help, although not visualy shown. Espcially when humans are fighting in the border of death.

"Wait!" said someone

"Wait!" said someone. Senju who seemed infazed in the matter ignores the extra that just shouted.

Somewhere from a short distance showed the brother of, Senju. It was in fact, Haruchiyo who ran from the speed of light just as he saw his little sister. I shouted. I ran so fast that I think my heart almost dropped. All thoughts that were once doubted with second thinking were just a thing of the past for me. Finally after all these years she finally opened her eyes, she finally woke up from her slumber. I grip her wrist, it was cold, skinny, and pale. I looked at her for a second then I made my way to hug her. "Oh how I've missed you, I'm so sorry, Ena." I said almost tearing up but I scratched my finger to prevent it, I have to be strong for her. Haruchiyo who gave, Senju the nickname 'Ena', meaning a gift from god because he truly did believe that his sister was a gift from god. When he was still a kid he did care for his little sister but he just didn't want and was stubborn to show it. Way back his feelings for his sister was mixed up because in reality it was he hated his little sister but at the same time he didn't, it was weird he thought. Yet even before, Senju went into a coma he had always called her that, when they were in good terms. "Hm, ne' who are you? People like you disgust me, leave you damn extra." Senju stated. Haruchiyo was too stunned to speak. "So if you can't hear, cause it doesn't look like you do, get your hands off me, ret#rt." Senju said irrated. I let go. My eyes widen because I was surprised by Senju's language, and her attitude. I only blame two people, me and most of all Mikey. Just like how Kazutora had said it was his fault, but it's also my fault for being such a d#ckhead towards my sister. I close by eyes for a minute, from the presser, then open them.

I look at Mikey, pissed at him, Mikey only looks at me shocked. All he did was do nothing but stare look shock. "H-hey Ena i-it's me! your big brother! Don't you remember me?" I said worriedly. I shut my eyes again, I can feel it, I'm about to cry right here and right now, but I can't. I can't because I'm her big brother, and big brothers don't cry infront of there younger silbing. [I have to stay strong Haruchiyo, don't you f#cking cry you peace of sh#t] thought Haruchiyo. He was sweating quite a lot, the air was tensing my the second."Huh? The f#ck I don't give two f#cks about extra's like you, so get out of my face ret#rt," said an irratated Senju. Senju, then walked past Haruchiyo but he didn't and grabbed her arm. He didn't want to let go of the matter, she was finally there and standing not where she had something helping her breathe. No he didn't want to let go, Shinchiro isn't here anymore but he wouldn't want, Haruchiyo to let go of this matter. "P-please, don't leave, I'm s-sorry Ena p-please, I didn't mean those words, I didn't mean anything, I know what I did was wrong and you have a right to be angry at me but please...don't...leave...me...please," pleaded Haruchiyo, desperate he started to kneel and ask for forgiveness not caring one bit about the people around him.

Suddenly from far away sirens can be heard...then louder, louder, until an ambulance came.

"Hey! Your not supposed to be here! You just woke up!" A paramedic said to Senju. Senju's vision started to get blurry for some reason and suddenly she fell. It was then when she realized too late it was when the paramedic injected her with something. "We got her, now leave! You kids aren't supposed to be here! Get outta here! Move!" other extras said. They took Senju and left all of us in shock. I couldn't believe it, I took a deep breath and looked at Mikey directly in the eye. "I quit, I don't even know why joined this stupid gang when your the f#cking reason why my sister is in this situation,"

Somewhere at a distance saw everything go down.

E N D Of Chapter 9