𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Things have changed, I've noticed that eversince I went backto the present, the past has always changed. Hina always dies and, Kisaki still kills her. Mikey still follows, Kisaki towards becoming a dangerous organization. I find it very strange because something always seems to happen, like someone knows about the future and keeps the timeline unchanged. It always happens when I change the timeline, after I fix the timeline. I have a feeling that, Kisaki is a time traveler just like me which is why the timeline never changes. If that is the case then he certainly knows about my powers otherwise how the h#ll has the timeline changed so much?

Emma has just died and it seems like both, Mikey and, Draken have given up because all, Draken has done was punch, Mikey and blame him when infact it was my fault

Emma has just died and it seems like both, Mikey and, Draken have given up because all, Draken has done was punch, Mikey and blame him when infact it was my fault. I will take the responsiblity and fight for them even if I have to fight alone. No matter what I will not give up, no matter what obstacles, no matter if someone comes my way I won't give up because that's the only thing I have. I may not be as strong as, Mikey or, Draken or any of the captains but I won't give up! The present and the timeline depends on it!

Alas the fight between Toman and Tenjiku has finally began. If anyone were to watch this predicament they would say it's quite unfair that there's only 50 Toman members and 400 Tenjiku members but that's life and they had to keep going. Senju on the other hand didn't do anything because, Izana didn't want her to fight just yet, she was like a suprise attack for when Toman would also suprises them, well that's what, Kisaki had told, Izana. In all honestly, Izana had wanted, Senju to fight from the start but what, Kisaki had said just a valid so he discarded that idea. Senju was sitting on top of something, looking down on people, of course people saw her and were worry of her because most of them knew what she was capable of. They had also thought that the girl was also going to fight from the start but now they just had to improvise for when she was going to attack because they had no idea when she was. Senju on the other hand was in her own little world. It was strange because she didn't think about the blond Sano this time, it was actually her elder brother, Takeomi. Something had happened to him, he died. Someone had killed him but she didn't know who the h#ll would kill him, he was an annoying #ss sibling but somewhere in, deep inside Senju's dark little heart she had like his company, it was too late for that though. Senju still had remembered the memory like if it was yesterday.

It was the day before, Senju had joined Tenjiku. She had just wanted to go see some motorcyles because she had wanted to buy one herself. She did have money since, Kisaki had lended her some since he thought the girl should have one as well and didn't want to always have her on his back, his eyes were only for, Hina. She then heard a fimilar sound, it was her elder brother, Takeomi. "Senju! Senju!" he yelled. Senju rolled his eyes and looked at him, "What do you want this time?" Senju said. "Senju don't be like that! I want to spend time with you! Please." Pleaded, Takeomi. Senju didn't want to but at the same time her heart was telling her something different, it was as if it was her heart had wanted to spend time with him. Senju was cooped up in her own thoughts. "I know you want to." Takeomi smiled, he knew his little sister more than anyone in the whole world. He use to spend time with her when she was little and even though his little sister who is was now a teen, he still knew, he grinned. "S-sure." Senju looked away and blushed a little out of embarasment. "Haha I knew it! I told next time you were going to hand out with me!" Takeomi shouted. "If you keep on shouting like an idiot then I'll leave." Senju looked at his brother. Takeomi gasped, "No!" Takeomi pouted like a 6 year old would.

The siblings went to eat, went to the arcade, and looked at many motorcyles. Senju had finally smiled and laughed and, Takeomi loved it, he loved how his little sister was having fun after all the sh#t she's been through. He knew that, Senju hated, Manjiro with her life but he also knew there was something that had happened to him that was not quite right, not normal. He knew he couldn't heal there relatioship even if he tried because he wasn't there when it happened and besides it happened to her not him, he thought he had no right. He didn't want to ruin the relationship that he was healing. Now the siblings were at a park, it was quiet and peaceful, Senju had liked that, with no war, no violence, no trauma just her and her big bro, Take. "I'ma be right back," Takeomi said heading for the cotten candy cart. It was then and there at that moment everything went in slow motion for, Senju. "Thank you." Takeomi payed the person for the cotten candy. As he was going to walk towards, Senju a motorcyle came and shot, Takeomi in the chest three times. Senju looked at where the noise was coming from, it was her brother. Senju had a horrified look on her face, "Brother!" Senju ran towards She catched him in her harms, her eyes were starting to get watery, "Hey, hey, hey!" Senju slapped him in the face to keep him awake. She ripped her clothes to prevent more blood and put the cloth on his chest where he got shot to prevent the blood from coming down. "Heh, you called me b-brother." It was getting hard to breathe for, Takeomi. "No, no, no! You won't leave me." Senju looked at him, she cried. Takeomi grabbed her cheek, "I-I'm sorry, f-for not being there f-for y-you." Takeomi apologised. "Stop talking!" Senju tried to grab him. "Stop," Senju kept going. "Stop." She didn't listen, everything was going too fast for her. "Stop!" Senju let go, "No... why brother." Senju cried. "Hey look at me." Senju looked at him. "I will always be with you, now and forever." Takeomi took his last breathe. "BROTHER!" Senju screamed, it started raining.

Senju was now in th present, her reality where she didn't want to be. She had a good feeling who killed him and she was waiting for the right moment to attack and kill him. Sano can wait for now because the only thing on her mind was killing, Kisaki Tetta.

Aster is a flower that represents, love and wisdom, patience and beauty.

E N D Of Chapter 20