𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐌𝐲 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐚𝐫 [𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞: 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏]

!ATTENTION!

Please vote and comment

It seems like a lot of people like reading but theres not lots of votes so it would be very helpful if you vote!

PLEASE and THANK YOU! :)

Dear Diary, Today is the day I get released. For once I don't know why, I thought I was sentence for ten years for twleve I don't really remember since I wasn't paying much attention. Giggles I say but anyways, my headaches lately have been a lot worse, at first I thought they would go away but they keep on getting worse. I also keep having these weird visions about a guy with brown hair and dark blue hair. All I remember the man saying is how he's going to make everything better, whatever the h#ll that is. My hand also ticks too much for my liking. Anyways changing the subject, my cell mate is a male, which is weird 'cause I had thought cell mates were suppose to be the same sex, I guess not, but what would I know all these cheeky officers are so annoying and arrogant. My cell mate's name is Kazu, well that's what he told me but I don't think that's his name. I really don't care though atleast he told me, I just shrugg it off. He's a nice fellow honestly, many of the other girls say he was crazy but so was I. Maybe that's why I'm with him, because even though my mind is all fuzzy most of the times it's a lot more easy to think, not like before. The only thing I wanted to do was kill a blondie, but the thing is I don't know why I wanted to kill, I just did.

I've been here for at least three years

I've been here for at least three years. After I killed, Baji... my friend it was my time to pay the price this time. He was always there for me and I wasn't, in any case I just used him like a bastard. If I could go back in time I would save my friend because he deserves to live, not me. Life in jail hasn't been bad I feel like I have changed and even if I haven't I want to change for the better. A cell mate moved here three years ago, she moved here 4 months after me. She too also changed she used to be crazy and a very cold person but I think just like me she also realized her mistakes. Her name is, Senju although I don't know her last name, but then again I didn't even tell her my name correctly. I've learned a lot from her, before she use to be all cold like a cat trying to protect there food but she became for calm and sometimes we would laugh about our past. She's a nice person she just chose the wrong people to hang out with, like me.

"I still don't understand! You literaly cheated! I even had to give up my pudding, Senju!" Kazutora shouted. "Hey it's not my fault you're dumb." Senju shrugged him off. She ate the pudding right in front of his face. All, Kazutora could do was watch and glare, "Tch, whatever! I swear it's because you're a woman I let you have my pudding nothing more!" he shouted. Senju smirked, "Well then, I'm glad I have breast and an #sshole to be able to win this fight." Senju smirked. "You arrogant little sh#t!-" someone interrupted, Kazutora, "Cell mate number 105, you're released from your jail time here, I hope I see you again!" The officer shouted. "Huh? What the fu-" Senju was suprised, she looked at, Kazutora, "I'll be there in 5 minutes." She looked at, Kazutora, and he looked at her. "I thought I was suppose to be here for another 7 to 9 years?! " Senju said. "I know! Some crazy bastard really wanted you out, they must be crazy if they wanted you!" Kazutora shouted. Senju quickly looked at him, a crack could be heard and for some reason it scared, Kazutora, he jumped. "I just want to say, how dare you." Senju looked at him. "Well it sucks that I have to leave soon but at least I won't see your dirty face." Senju said. Kazutora laughed, "Yeah sure, I know you'll miss me! At least visit me!" Senju waved goodbye. "I'll miss you." Senju said sincerly, Kazutora's eyes widen, "Kazutora." Senju stopped, "Huh?" Senju said. "Kazutora is my name, Kazutora Hanemiya." Kazutora said, Senju smiled a little, "My full name is Senju Akashi." Kazutora was shocked, Now I know why she looked so similar to him, he thought. "It's funny, what a small world, we would've been great friends, Sen-chan" Kazutora smiled, she smiled as well.