Chapter 6 - Please Stay With Me

Becky's POV

After we accomplished our first mission together we decided to do the remaining ones.

We don't want to prolong so we went straight to the office to plot our next move.

.....

The next mission was to rescue kidnapped teenagers being sold to an infamous syndicate who trains teenagers to commit crimes in Bangkok.

Freen and I both agreed to disguise as teenagers.

Once we're done with the planning and briefed each other on what and how to do everything in order. We changed into our disguise as teenagers.

I wore a simple black shirt tucked in a skater skirt and white nike air force sneakers and tied my hair in a pigtails.

I really look like a teenage girl. Lol.

On the other hand..

Freen..

Holy shit, Freen..

She's wearing a v-neck white cropped top shirt which showed her.. h-holy fuck, her abs.. It's tucked in a semi skinny ripped denim jean and white stan smith shoes.

She looked like a model. I mean,  still looked like a teenager.

But how can she look sooo fucking good all the time?

If looks could kill, I'd probably die the second she walk out of the room in our agency's safe house where most of our supplies and stuffs are kept.

"Close your mouth, Bec a fly might enter." Freen told me while smirking and winked at me.

Fuck..

Okay, I guess I over stared at her..

"S-sorry, I just thought that what you're wearing might not make our abductors kidnap you. I mean, they kidnap potential criminals, right?" I said, a little bit stuttering.

"Then dark make up should do the magic." She took an eyeliner from the kit and applied to make her look like a badass teenager.

"You do look cute with that outfit of yours, you know that?" Freen added.

"I - uhh, thanks! I dress to impress our kidnappers." I said while giving a fake laugh.

"Here put this on your thigh, this might come handy." Freen said as she handed me a small combat knife. I took it and wrapped it in my right thigh.

"Hey Bec."

"Hmmm?"

"I - uhh, gonna put this on you. It's tracker and once we got to their hideout this will alert our back up so they will come to us. Okay?" She showed me a small black device and I nodded to her. Then she carefully attached the tracker inside one of my ponytails.

She also placed one on her..

Inside her bra..

Jesus Freen..

"Are you ready?" She asked me.

"Ready when you're ready." I answered her.

"Be careful." Freen told me as she walked towards me and held my hands.

"O-of course, you too Freen."

Then she hugged me.. tight.. really tight..

I was surprised by this act of intimacy between us..