Author's Note ✍️

I still support Freen and Becky as individuals they both deserve the world. It is never right to violate someone's privacy, after all its their life let them choose the person that they wanted to be with. Also, from the beginning they both made it clear that they're just phi and nong. They never admitted anything beyond that.

Respect for this two lovely human beings. They're just a victim of this cruel world where people always asks for more.

I hope whatever relationship they both have will never falter and they will still be each other's no. 1 supporter.

As a straight person, I also have my bff(same gender who is also straight) whom I share everything with but some people think that we're more than that because of our closeness and when I first found out about F&B I just saw my situation with them almost the same with mine (just from my own point of view). Sometimes it's not always about love (the romantic one), love can be in any form for as long as you understand and support each other and you're both happy and it's clear between the two of you that no matter what happens you will always have each other for good or for bad. Because that's love. There are times when you can both act like lovers, act like sisters, friends, family, enemies or whatever. Because when both of you realized that you're each other's soulmate, it's a connection both of you can't put into words and only the two of you can understand. No one can ever judge you for what makes you happy for as long as you are not stepping on somebody's foot.

To feel safe around someone's energy is a different type of intimacy
- Petra Rush

So I do understand that these two girls are just victims too and they deserve more love and understanding. I hope they get better soon especially Freen. 🙏🏻

As for this FB fanfic, since I got the idea in my head I tried my best to put into writing and also to show my support to the community however please give me some time to get back my inspiration to continue this story.

Let's spread love not hate 💕

Sincerely,

Your author ✍️