Chapter 37 - Madman

- 3rd Person's POV -

"Why is it hard for you to do a simple task?! I ordered you to kill them both!!" The man yelled at the two men who are scared.

"Its not easy boss.. T-the other one, Chankimha!! She's different!" Cried the other man.

"What do you mean different, you little punks?! Enough of this shit! You're wasting my time!" He yelled again to them.

"I swear we shot Armstrong a couple of times! And even Chankimha, on her chest!! But she sped up the car and hit us and threw us, boss!" The other guy cried as her tried to explain what happened back then.

"I saw it with my own eyes too, boss. You have to believe us.." The other one said trying to back up his scared buddy.

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS, LYING PIECE OF SHITS!" He yelled again and this time he took his gun from his table..

Gunshots are fired and two loud thumps of body falling on the floor were heard.

"AND WHAT ABOUT YOU?! WHAT FUCKING BAD NEWS ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME?!" He yelled again as he walked towards several guys kneeling in front of him.

"Boss.. Please d-don't kill us! We s-shoot at them! We did! But she shoved w—water on us and she is strong!" Cried one of the men explained as he stumbled for words.

"This is stupid! You are all weak!! Why did I ever hired you!! There's no such thing!! She's only a girl for FUCK SAKE!!" He yelled and once again fire shots.

"Those little fuckers! They were supposed to be dead!!" He slumped his body on his big black office chair and lit up a cigarette.

"Chankimha.." He mumbled as he blew out the smoke from his mouth.

"And that bitch Armstrong.. You're supposed to be spending the rest of you life in an asylum like a fucking lunatic."

"How come you're together.."

"And why the fuck is she alive?! That's impossible!!" He yelled as he combed his dark hair with his hands in frustration.

"This is madness!!" He suddenly stood up and threw everything that he saw.

"You're going to pay for ruining things again for me.. Specially you, Freen Sarocha Chankimha.." He mumbled to himself.

"And what did they mean with you're different now? You're just a bitch.. The same bitch.. Just like them.. And I'll make sure you'll end up just like the two of them.." He said and started to laugh like a madman.

The man took his phone and dialed a number..

"You've seen her did what!?" He asked angrily on the phone.

"... So it's true?" He asked again to the person he's talking on the phone.

"Then find a way on how to stop her!"

"Don't let her ruin this again for us. We've done so much and I'm not gonna let someone like her or them destroy everything we build together."

The call was dropped and the man walked towards the door..

"Clean up this mess.." He said to the men outside as the door opened and they saw lifeless bodies on the floor.

.

AU's Note : 

Woah! Short chapter. :3