chapter 8: aftermath

(Warning: there is some cursing and a small panic attack scene in the end of the story if you are sensitive to that and this chapter is L O N G so be prepared)

Pear pov:
We went back to the studio, there was like an hour left till the next episode was about to air so I had to be quick. The one following told me her name was Candy as I took her backstage to the break room.. It had some couches and some other stuff that are important when it comes to emergencies. She set down the nephews as I set down banana on the couch and grabbed the first aid kit. "Check the nephews to see if they have any wounds.." candy nodded as I checked on dancin.. God he's hot.. But he's hurt. I started to remove the glass shards off his face, then I removed my tie off his arm.. He had a hole in it. A gunshot wound? What the hell happened?! I slowly took out the bolt out of his arm as I wrapped some bandage on his arm. Then I cleaned his face with some rubbing alcohol as well as the wound on his arm and then let him rest there.. Candy came to me "the nephews have little glass cuts on them but they will be fine.."
"Good.. make sure they will all be okay.. I have 20 minutes left till the next episode starts so can you keep an eye on them till the show ends for today?" candy nodded as I smiled and went to my dressing room.

(nephews pov now :D)
Splits pov:
I felt weak.. The last thing I saw was the tree, uncle tried to stop the car but when he did we crashed and.. I woke up feeling stings on my face and leg. "Where are we.. peel? Ripe? Uncle..?" it looked bright as my eyesight cleared, it looked like a break room.. Wait, why were we in a break room? I saw someone coming to me, I got scared but I was too weak to flee. "Splits! Are you okay?" It was candy.. My uncle's friend, I saw her a few times before. She's really fun and loves art like me! Anyways I looked at her and I felt tears coming down my face then hugged her "where are we? Where's my uncle, candy.." I said as I heard my voice crack a bit "it's okay it's okay, your uncle is here.. And were in the shovelware brain game's break room.." I looked at her, tears still going down my face as I wiped them away "how did we get here.."
"It's a long story," she said as I heard peel waking up as well as ripe. They were just confused as I was and hurt as well. Peel looked around and got scared, even though he's what dad calls him a "big boy" he's still small and young meaning that, He still cries like he was 5 again.. He started to cry because he got scared as ripe tried to calm him down, he was scared as well but at least he's keeping a brave face on. I just sat on the couch as I looked around, mostly I saw a fridge, a fire extinguisher, first aid kits and my uncle's foot.. Wait there he was, well at least I think so.. I felt more calm as I laid back down trying to remember what happened before everything blacked out.

(Time skip to at night)
Banana pov:
Uh.. I felt so sore, and ugh.. Something stings.. My vision is blurry.. I Blinked a few times as I saw my nephews with.. candy? What? What happened while I got knocked out?.. I tried to get up then I heard a familiar voice. "Don't get up, you're hurt!" I sat back down as I saw my vision focus and saw.. Pear! Where was I? How are my friends here.. I had so many questions going through my head as I saw him sitting near me "how do you feel? Does anything hurt?"
I looked at him and not knowing what to say I felt.. Tears? I felt tears going down my face as I tried to wipe them off and then I flinched.. 'Wrong arm D.B ..' but I felt pear's soft hand run through my face wiping the tears off .. I hugged him, I didn't care how he reacted, I just needed to.. Feel like nothing matters.. I cried in his arms as he hugged me back "it's okay.. You can tell us whenever you're ready.. For now let's take you four home.. It seems you guys have been through a lot.." he said as I nodded and wiped the tears off my face with my non hurt arm..

Candy took my nephews in her car as I went with pear in his car, I laid my head near the door inside the car.. I don't remember what happened, all I remember is crashing into a tree..they drove us back to our place.. Lucky candy told pear where I lived so he could drive me home safely. I wanted to pass out in the car but I didn't.. I saw my house as candy helped my nephews to the house. I went out of the car till I felt someone hand on mine, I turned to see a pear. "Pear.." I said, 'damn my voice feels so weak..' "just rest okay.. Candy said she will come to check on you every now and then.. To see if you and your nephews will get better.."
"But.. what about.. My ne-"
"She'll take care of them while you heal.." he said, I looked at him them away, "I-"
"During my breaks, I'll come and help you to.. Don't think you're going to try and help yourself without help" he said a little annoyed, he was worried for me.. I smiled weakly as I nodded. He then hugged him a bit and then let go of my hands, I looked at him and slowly went back to my house.

Candy tucked my nephews in as I laid on my bed, still feeling a sting on my arm. I saw that the shotgun wound I had was bandged nicely.. I slowly put that arm down as I sighed and felt tears rolling down my face.. Even though I don't know what happened I put myself and my nephews in danger.. I made candy and pear worry .. My nephews are hurt.. Tears kept falling down my face as I felt my breath shorten, my hands shaking a bit.. I sat up as I saw everything become two.. My breath shortened even more as I started to panic, tears kept falling down my face as I put my hands on my face.. I laid back down and tried to sleep..

(My goofy ah ass forgot to post these chapters oopies🤯😳)