chapter 11: backstory p.1

(this will contain cussing, bit blood mentions, a lot of no pov, ban pov, a little banana pov and maybe cut off of the backstory btw these two chapters might be my longest chapters yet so be really prepared)

Bolded pov's and words: ban is summarizing what happened

Italic lines: means they cut off from the story to the present (think of this like a backstory in a show or cartoon that's how I imagine it :)

Ban pov:

I was cleaning around the house.. Ever since my brother left a couple of days ago, I needed to clean up and fix a whole bunch of stuff.. Mostly the door, anyways I was cleaning his old room and checking if he left anything till I heard something crunch under my feet. I looked down to see "oh no! He left his pom poms here.. *sigh* oh banana.. Always forgetting something, well these are really important to him. So I guess I need to return these to him.. It will be nice to see how he is with my kids.." I said as I picked up the white pom poms and grabbed my keys. I locked the door, opened my car and threw the pom poms at the back of my car. As soon as I was about to enter I heard a noise, turning my head(?) I looked around.. Nothing, "what was that n-" I felt a sharp pain go through me as I started to feel dizzy 'what's....happenin-'

No one pov:

Ban fainted on the side of the road as a blackberry came out and started to drag Ban's fainted body to a van. "Man he is heavy!" The blackberry complained "Relax, the sooner we get him to the police station the better.." a raspberry responded as the two lifted his body into the van. They closed the doors and got into the vehicle and started to drive off "is this a little.. You know messed up? I mean we could've told boss to-"

"The boss and the police said to bring him in any way possible.. And I didn't want to start a fight with this dude so the best way was to knock him out and bring him to the police station.. And hey, we didn't need to hurt him!" the blackberry simply rolled his eyes as they drove to their destination.

Ban pov:

..'ugh.. What happened..?' I thought as I started to wake up.. In a gray room? What happened when I got knocked out?! I tried to get up but I felt my hands pulling me back into my seat "what's going on? Where am I?"

"Calm down, it's okay. You're just in the interrogation room, also known as the questioning room" A guy said as he walked towards me "here again? Look, I told you I have no more evidence about my brother!" I said as I then saw the face of the man, he looked like a candy floss (he calls cotton candy, candy floss) "I don't just need evidence, I need every last detail on the most wanted criminal ever." he said coming close to me as he sat down in a chair, I looked at him and swallowed "can I at least have my nubs (hands) free?" He sighed and then took out a key, unlocked the hand cuffs and gave me a warning "if you try to escape here, I won't be so polite as I am now" I rubbed my nubs a little, seeing if they didn't lose their feel. Then I heard the candy floss talk again "the name, cotton. I'm a detective working for the police, your name must be ban right?"

'How did he know my name..?' "how do you know my name..?"

"Says here on this file" he threw me a file of my brother