chapter 21: finale

(warning: this will contain, cursing, mentions of vomiting and blood as well as a bit of mentions of internal bleeding and use of weapons if you are sensitive to that)

Pear pov:

I was shocked.. I.. I didn't know how to feel... tears fell through my face as I looked at ban, he was shocked too.. Trying to figure out what just happened.. "What are we going to do?!" ban said as we all heard someone trying to pull something, I turned to see p3achy hanging onto the door trying to pull it "uh.. We're locked in.. cus the door won't budge.." she kept holding onto the door till she fell a bit from it, my eyes widened a bit as I got up as well as ban.. I turned to the roof where dancin was taken from.. '..I hope he's in a better situation than us.. And I hope nothing bad happened to him..' I thought as we tried to find a way to escape the dark room we were in.

Banana pov:

I started to wake up.. I don't remember much.. The only thing I remember was letting go of pear then.. Getting bonked in the head.. I felt sick.. I turned to see where I was as I felt more sick.. Then, I threw up.. Blood? "Uh.. huh.." I saw my blood dripping from my mouth to the floor, "ugh.. At least I feel better.. *cough*" more blood came out as I saw it fall to the floor.. The machine claw gripped my stomach (?) tight.. As I saw a door open "well well, you're finally awake"

I growled a bit as he went closer "so you know why you're here right?"

"Well yeah.. I guess.."

"Whatever your thinking is wrong, you're here to help us.. Revive a plan we have been keeping for the past few years! And all we need is you to help us" I look at him shock.. I couldn't even feel angry at this point.. I felt sick, tired and hurt.. Physically so I did what any person would do in this situation.. "How can you use me if you're kinda slowly killing me by squeezing me with the machine hm" I smirked as dragon looked at and grabbed a walkie talkie and screamed it in a bit "I told you not to make it so tight!!" he sighed and grabbed a remote and made the claw more loose "there I made it loose, but not as loose for you to escape.. How about this, I'll make a deal with you banana, these intruders are your friends yes?"

"Why are you bringing them up here! What are you going to do with them?! I swear if you hurt them I'll-"

"No need to get feisty here,.. Look, if you join back and help us with this plan.. I'll let these interduers go unharmed.. But if you back off from this deal, you know what will happen to them,banana." My eyes widened as I tried to move but I couldn't, he chuckled as he went to the door "I'll give you 2 hours to think about this deal, and when I see you again you need to tell me your answer.." as he left I sighed and tried to wriggle myself out "almost.. A hah! Oh no.." *thud* "ow.." I fell and got up, I looked around and saw the door was opened a bit "perfect! Now I need to get out of here, and find the others quickly!"

No one pov:

Candy and battery were sitting down trying to calm down, while p3achy and grap3 stayed together. ban , pear and announcer were trying to figure out what to do while mochi, dice and the nephews tried to distract themselves from the situation "maybe we can go through the vents again?"

"We can't, it's too high from where we are now.." ban said when he answered announcer 's question, pear got an idea "maybe if I can.. Fuck nevermind.."

"What?"

"I was thinking of trying to get to the vents with my graphing hook but I forgot it's up there.."