Chp.6 That moment

Lele 👆👆POV

Once we made it back to Dee house everyone decided to chill for a minute.

Dee walked to the back so I followed behind him. This is finally my chance.

Me: "Dee do you have a minute to talk?"

Deyonn: "Yeah.Wussup?"

Me: "Well umm..... I'm going to just say it .I have been feeling some type of way about you for as long as I can remember. I-I-I didn't know how to tell you because I didn't want it to mess up our relationship. Well work relationship."

I said nervously.

Deyonn: "look you know I'll never hurt you especially not on purpose and I'm not trying to hurt you now. But Lele can't say I the same way . I think of you as my lil nigga not as my girl . I'm sorry but I don't feel the same way. I don't want my girl to be in the game or have any part of it. You understand right?"

Me: "I-I completely understand." * fake smiles*

I could feel my eyes getting watery soo I  put on a fake smile, hugged him and walked back in the living room towards the door.

Wheezy: "Where you going Lele?"

Me: "I'm going home.I'm tired I'll catch up with y'all tomorrow."

Errbody: "Bye."👋

After I said that I left and went home because now I feel like a complete fool. Why would I think he wanted me back? He never initiated that he even liked me in that way. It hurts but I'll take it.

Deyonn POV

I know I hurt Lele feelings but I don't feel for her like that. I mean she my nigga but the only person I have my eye on right now is Rayray. Speaking of her I'm on my way to her house now. It's late but she called me over because she said she was scared.

I walked up to her door and rayray was there waiting for me with a smile on her face.

Me: "Happy to see me?"

Amity: "Heck yes. You're the only person I could think of to come over and keep me company until Bresha gets off.

Me: "That lame ass excuse. You scared to be here by yourself that's all."

She laughed then moved so that I could walk in. We sat down and watched Get Hard. Rayray started off with laying her head on my shoulder then ended up cuddling me. I'm not the cuddling type but it's different with her. I'm used to getting my nut from a bitch and that's it. No ties but with Rayray I actually want to get to know her.

•Hours Later•

Bresha POV

I walked in to see rayray and Deyonn snuggled up sleeping. So me being me I took a picture and tip-toed by slowly but my clumsy ass ran into the table and thumped my toe.

Me: "FUCK!" *grabs foot*

Amity POV

I jumped up from my sleep and looked over at Deyonn who was fully alert.

Bresha: "Shit!" She said bitting her lip.

By this time I had cut the light on.

Me: "You're so clumsy." I said laughing.

Bresha: "I wouldn't have to be if you would stop moving this table around. I didn't mean to awaken y'all."

Deyonn: "You good it's time for me to head out anyways now that you're here."

A little part of me didn't want him to leave. I actually like having him around. He made me feel safe.

Me: "I'll walk you out."

Deyonn: "Since you don't have to work tomorrow how about I take you out?"

Me: " I'll like that. What time?"

Deyonn: " Is seven a good time ?"

Me: "Yes."

Deyonn: "Good. I know it's chilly out here so I'll let you get back in the house. Can I have a hug before I go?"

I walked over to him and let him embrace me. His body heat made me want to stay in the position forever. He pulled back and planted a kiss on my cheek causing me to blush.

Deyonn: "Goodnight beautiful." He said getting into his truck.

Me: "Goodnight handsome." I said back.

He closed the door and I watched as he drove away. I think I'm already getting attached. I never fall this fast it's way too early. Maybe I should take it slower.