Chp.29

Kayla POV

I was awoken by the sound of thunder. I hate when it storms.I moved closer to Jer and He wrapped his arms around me. I saw a flash of lighting and the thunder got louder it scared me causing me to jump.

Jeremiah: "Don't be scared it's gonna be ok I gotchu."

Me: "ok."

I said trying to go back to sleep but it was still thundering and raining so I prayed.

🙏Prayer🙏

Lord Jesus pleases take care of me and my family when I was little my grandam always told me that if I was scared I should pray so I'm taking her advise and praying, she also told me that I shouldn't be scared because you're doing your work but Father please protect us and let us make it through the night I'm scared as hel- oops my bad I was about to say a bad word😂 you know what I'm going to make you a promise if you let us all live to see many-many-many-manyyyy more days I will stop cursing well maybe a lil( Thunder rumbles) nope imma take that as don't curse at all then well to continue with the prayer I will start going to church Ian saying that im going every Sunday but I'm going I quote some Sundays and pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Father, lord,God,Jesus whateva you want me to call you all I ask is that you Protect us and keep your arms around us I'm not only asking for you to protect my family but the family of others.

🙏Amen🙏

Jeremiah: "Amen."

Me: "you heard me the hole time?"

I said turning to face him.

Jeremiah: "Yeah, that's a good prayer and I'll go to church with you. I don't curse but I'll stop cursing too."👍

Me: "This going to be hard but I made a promise to the big guy so imma try to keep it and hopefully you will too."

Jeremiah: "Yeah."

He kissed my forehead and I still tryin to fall asleep.

Deyonn POV

I woke up and Faith was in the bed with me and Rayray. Like when did she get here? She's right behind me so I turned to face her.

Faith: "If your wondering I just came in here and I'm in here because I'm scared, I get scared when it storms like this so do you mind if I sleep in here tonight?"

Me: "No your good."

Amity: "Deyonnnnn..... go over."

She said in her sleepy voice.

Me: "I can't your sister's in the bed with us."

Amity: "Kay-la.....ugh why aren't you in the room with Jer?"

Faith: "I'm not Kayla I'm Faith."😂

Amity: "Big ass baby."

Faith: "Soo...."

Deyonn: "look both y'all asses gonna have to hush a nigga tired as hell so sush!"

Amity/Faith: "Wateva!"

Me: "Get off a nigga ass Faith."

Faith: "Sorry. I'll move to Rayray side."

After they said that we all got comfortable and went to sleep.

Amity POV

I woke and turnt around to see that Deyonn and Faith was still sleep so I kissed Deyonn and slipped out of bed .I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a 30 minute shower .When I got out I wrapped a towel around me and dried my hair .I walked out the bathroom to a empty room so I went over to the dresser and got my Victoria Secret set.I it on then lotion my body. I feel horrible I've been taking medicine but I honestly don't think it's working. I feel nauseated. I've been feeling this way lately , maybe go to the doctor.I walked down stairs and the smell of food instantly filled my nose. I walked in the kitchen to Faith sittin plates of food on the table. Deyonn on the other hand was already seated and eating.

Me: "I should have known I would find you wherever food was but Goodmorning."

Deyonn: "Shut up and Good Morning. How are you feeling?"

Faith: "Good morning."

Me: "Actual-

My phone interrupting me I grabbed it out my pocket it and answered it .

📱Phone call📱

Me: "Hello?"

???: "Ms.Harrison I'm calling to tell you that tomorrow is the day you come back in from our break."

Me: "Thank you so much for informing me because I had almost forgot."

???: "You're welcome. The theme for tomorrow is Boxing. Tomorrow when come in we'll inform you more but other then that have a nice day."

Me: "Thank you and do the same."

📱 End of Phone call📱

I put the phone back in my pocket and continued what I was about to say until Deyonn stopped me.

Deyonn: "Who was that?"

Me: "Someone calling to tell me that we have to go back to work tomorrow now as I was sa-

Faith: "Could I go with you because I have never been to a photoshoot before sooooo can I come?"

Me: "Ye-

Kayla: "Me too I wanna come!"

She said getting happy. I was now getting frustrated.

Me: "Oh my god yes! Yes you can come. I don't care. Deyonn I think I should go to the doctor. I'm still not feeling better."

Kayla: "Well that explains the attitude but Jer let."

She said sitting next to me with her plate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~