Chp.25

:•:•:•:•:next morning:•:•:•:•:

Bresha POV

I work up in Darells arms.I got out of bed did my hygiene and started on breakfast. 20 minutes later Darell walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist kissing my neck.

Me: "I put your food on the table baby."

Darell: "Thank you."

Me: "You're welcome."

I got my plate and sat at the table.

Me: "Well I think it's time for me to start shopping for maturity clothes. I mean I'm only going to get bigger."

Darell: "When you want to g? Now or later?"

Me: "We can go after we finish eating."

Darell:" iite."

-•-•-•-AT THE MALL-•-•-•-

I honestly think this is a grandma store because it has clothes that a grandma should be wearing.

Me: "Bae I don't like this store the clothes ugly and they look like some my grandma would wear around the house."

Darell: "Well these "grandma dresses" are going to fit you when you get bigger so if you don't want tight clothes on Then I advise you to get a couple of these dresses ."

Me: "But they all ugly." I whined.

Darell: "We got the whole store. I'll help you find some things you'll like."

Me: "Ugh. Okay."

I looked aver and this blue, pink and white dress caught my attention.I put my hand on it but another lady did the same. I looked her up and down. She didn't look pregnant to me. Honestly I don't care if she was.

???: "Um...you can move I put my hand on it first."

She said with a attitude so I got one back.

Me: "Look I don't know you and it's obvious you don't know me but you can move your hand."

???: "Look bitch Ian finna play with you I seen this dress first so I'm finna buy it."

Me: "Bitch? Come again."

Darell heard me arguing so he walked over to see what the problem was.

Darell: "Bae what's going on?"

Me: "This dumb ass bitch over here Talking bout she about to buy this dre-

???: "Look bitch you and your nig-

I popped the bitch in the mouth. Don't disrespect me or my nigga.

???: "You bitch! Was the necessary?! Take the dress!"

I grabbed the dress and walked to another section to find more clothes.

Darell: "You gone get enough one day."

^.^.^.^2 hours later^.^.^.^

Later that day we left the mall and went to eat.

Darell: "Table for two please?"

???: "Yes follow me right this way please."

We followed her and took our seats minutes later the waiter came.

???: "Hi, I'm Tracy I will be your waiter today . I would like to start you guys off with something to drink. So what would you guys like?"

She asked taking out the little pad.

Me: "I'll take a sweet tea."

Darell: "and I'll take a Sprite."

Tracy: "Alright I'll be right back."

She walked off and I started taking to Darell.

Me: "I want you to meet my parents."

He looked at me with wide eyes.

Darell: "You Sure?"

Me: "Yeah, I love you and you love me , most of all I'm having your baby. So why not?"

Darell: "Alright, when?"

Me: "In 3 weeks. I already got everything planned out.I'm also planning to tell them I'm pregnant beca-

I was cut off by the waiter so I just looked at her crazy.

Tracy: "Here are your drinks....Im sorry did I interrupt something?"

Me: "Yeah you did but I'm ready to order may I have crab legs with Scalps at the button. Oooh with extra butter?"

Tracy: "Yes ma'am you can and you sir ?"

Darell: "The same but not extra butter."

Tracy: "I'm so sorry for interrupting. I'll be back with your food."

She walked off.

Me: "Now back to what I was saying I'm planning on tellin them I'm pregnant.

Darell: "ok."

Then Tracy walked back over with the food we ate and after we finished we tip her and left went home and I went to sleep but Darell stayed up and watched tv.