Chp.9

Amity POV

We sat in Awkward silence so I decided to break it.

Me: "You mad?"

Deyonn: "Nawl im straight. Why didn't you tell me that you use to fuck with Travis?"

Me: "I didn't know you was talking about him I thought you was talking about another one. If I had known it was him I wouldn't have agreed to go to his house. He wasn't staying there when I was with him."

Deyonn: "I believe you. I'm not tripping over that. You mines now and that's not gone change. I don't give a fuck who had you before."

I leaned over and kissed his lips he kissed back and I moved closer to him then started cuddling with him.

Deyonn:"I'll order us some pizza so we can watch Netflix and chill."

Me: "That sounds good to me. Considering that we didn't eat at that jackass house but since you spoke on getting pizza and watching Netflix. Stay right here." I said jumping up running to my room.

Deyonn POV

While rayray did whatever she was doing in the back, I decided to gone ahead and order the pizza.

It's crazy how Travis really tried to pull that card on me. Me and Travis been through hella shit together. Way more shit then I can speak on and he wanna bitch about me being with his ex? It's obvious he wasn't doing her right. She's a good ass girl and I'll be damned if I let him being mad stop me from being with her. If it was the other way around I wouldn't trip because nun of them bitches I took seriously. The only thing is Travis never mentioned or brought Amity around.

Rayray walked in front of me with a blue onesie on and another in hand. I'm not going to lie her body was looking right.😋 *bites lip*

Amity: "Like what you see?" She said licking her lips while tracing mines with her index finger.

Me: "Girl you better stop." I said grabbing her finger looking down at her.

Amity: "Whatever. Here lets match. I got these a week ago for the both of us and now is the perfect time to wear them." She said smiling handing me mine.

Me: "Only because you got us both one that I will wear it." I said walking to the bathroom.

Once I finished changing I walker back into the living to see rayray looking at me with wide eyes and her mouth slightly open. I smirked and sat next to her on the couch.

Me: "You looking at a nigga like you expected me not to be packing." I said looking over at her.

Amity: "I expected some but not that and you look damn good right now.🤤....Oooooo lord you have truly blessed me."

I laughed at her crazy ass then leaned over and gave her a kiss that quickly turned into a sloppy one. I licked her lips asking for access. Our tongue had a little war. I pulled her on top of me not breaking the kiss with her now straddling me. I kissed from her lips to her neck leaving hickories as i went. She let little moans escape and that gave me motivation to keep going. My hand was gripping her neck when I made my way down to her breast.*KNOCK*

We was interrupted by someone knocking at the door. Rayray got off me to answer. It was the pizza men. This nigga! *Shakes head* I hate him right now. I mugged him which I know intimidated him.

Amity: "I'll pay for it just hold up." She went to the back.

I knew she was going to do this but my girl never has to pay for anything. I paid for the pizza then closed and locked the door back.

Rayray came back holding up the money looking dumbfounded.

Amity: "I told you I was going to pay for it Deyonn."

Me: "We both know I wasn't going to let you pay for it." I said eating a slice of pizza while handing the pizza box to her.

Amity: " I could have paid for it I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself . I don't need your money Deyonn." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

Me: "Whoaaaa nobody said you couldn't pay for the pizza or you couldn't take care of yourself. I know you gone hold your own. You can get rid of the attitude. I'm a men I was raised to take care of a woman if that means paying a pizza bill then shit so be it imma do it , whether you want me to or not so you can get used to it." I said eyeing her.

Amity: "We gone see about that but don't eat it all ! Save me some ugly dude." She said sitting beside me grabbing a slice out the box.

For the rest of the night we chilled.

Lele POV

I can't believe I let that bitch get under my skin and bother me. I'm better then this shit but she fucked now. After they left Travis made everyone leave. I'm at home examining my face in the mirror. I have a big ass bruise on my face and I'm getting even more mad just looking at it! I can't believe this shit.

Travis POV

Bruhh I can't believe Rayray fucks with Dee MY NIGGA! Rayray was really the best thing to happen to me and just had to cheat on her but can't nobody take her place especially not Meka. That bitch is money hungry and annoying as hell. All she want is money and to fuck. I'm actually happy she wasn't here when the shit went down I wouldn't hear the end of it from her ass.

Meka: "TRAVIS TRAV-

Me: "What the fuck do you want Mika damn?! You sitting right in a nigga face blowing yo hot ass breath calling my damn name!"

Meka: "Dont be yelling at me hell. I just wanted to make sure yo ass was okay.

Me: "Yeah I'm straight bruh."

Meka: "Nawl you thinking about that bitch again!"

Me: "Bitch get the fuck out my face telling me who the fuck I'm thinking about."

Meka: "I'm right aren't I ?"

Me: "Meka get out my damn face Ian with that bullshit right now."

Meka: "FUCK YO-

I cut her off by grabbing her by her jaws.

Me: "I dare you to say it bitch I'll blow yo fucking brains out right here right now!"

I let her go and she got her stuff and left.